Eric Atreides

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

1 minute ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Also we need shirtless men sacrifices for the almighty and all knowing number God: @RtheEnd. So get ready to post them out over the weekend.

Another language I happen to speak.

Shirtless MCU men. I have a folder. 

• Thanks 1

If Endgame opens to around 300m it's going to dethrone SW:TFA as the movie with the highest number of all time records at BOM. 

Currently TFA has 32, and Infinity War 11.

It's going to get all of IW's records, plus 10-16 of TFA (Opening day, Single day, Opening Friday, Fastest to 100m, 300m, 350m, possibly 400m and 450m, 4-day gross, 5-day gross, possibly 6, 7 and 8 day gross, possibly opening week, Opening Avg, Overall Avg), foreign opening, widest release and opening, widest release and opening pg-13, weekend market share.

So, 28-34 records, while TFA would drop to 16-22, and Infinity War would disappear of the chart.

I kind of hope that Infinity War could keep at least one, like largest saturday, so that it still has a record for some time.

Important question guys: there is a line in the 2017 film Lady Bird directed by Gretta Gewig where Lady Bird says "don't be republican" but some people, not naming names, think the line is "don't be a republican" Need everyone to tell me that I'm right. Please and thank you 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • ...wtf 1

You know Endgame May Break the $300M OW record but you know what would’ve broken the $400M OW record?

Spoiler

Johnny Test

Spoiler

By Michael Bay

• Knock It Off 1

1 hour ago, Ethan Hunt said:

The kid who sits next to me in class is scared by Thanos ass forever

Well fuck his little bitch-ass. Besides, why are you on here during class? Get your education mah boi

Edited by CoolEric258
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

https://giphy.com/gifs/a24-lady-bird-3ohs7MH4wVKRC185aM

THIS WAS A GIF OFFICIALLY UPLOADED BY THE A24 GIPHY THAT CLEARLY SHOWS HER SAYING "DON'T BE A REPUBLICAN" AND IT'S WILD THAT YOU ARE IGNORING THESE OBJECTIVE FACTS THROWN IN YOUR FACE 

I will watch the movie tonight and prove you wrong 

Edited by Ethan Hunt

7 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Important question guys: there is a line in the 2017 film Lady Bird directed by Gretta Gewig where Lady Bird says "don't be republican" but some people, not naming names, think the line is "don't be a republican" Need everyone to tell me that I'm right. Please and thank you 

7a708735eaefd3985afd0629caf400de.gif