Eric Duncan

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

Just now, CoolEric258 said:

Well fuck his little bitch-ass. Besides, why are you on here during class? Get an education mah boi

classes are for getting grades not for learning (learning can be a side effect of getting a grade tho)

Here's another fun fact about that intro post. When I made it, I had the "His World" instrumental track from Sonic 06 playing in the background. Sonic music really gets you hyped and in the action.

Edited by CoolEric258

1 hour ago, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

Speaking of which, does Avengers: Endgame's worldwide box office total have a chance of unseating Avatar as the king of the world? 

I have it just barely ahead of Titanic rn. Avatar's gonna have that title for a long time.

Edited by CoolEric258
  • Like 2
  • Astonished 1
  • Disbelief 1

2 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Here's another fun fact about that intro post. When I made it, I had the "His World" instrumental track from Sonic 06 playing in the background. Sonic music really gets you hyped and in the action.

This goes hard:

1 minute ago, CoolEric258 said:

I have it just barely ahead of Titanic rn. Avatar's gonna have that title for a long time.

Not until May hits with MR WORLDWIDE’s Uglydolls