Napoleon

Marry Me | February 11, 2022 in Theaters and on Peacock | Universal | Jennifer Lopez, Owen Wilson, Maluma

Did not saw it, so maybe there is some twist, but that seem on of the most extreme example of, the movie is all in the trailer, all of the movie is in the trailer, but that not an issue because it is a movie where you the viewer want those things to happen, be certain they will happen and enjoy them has they happen.

3 hours ago, Barnack said:

Did not saw it, so maybe there is some twist, but that seem on of the most extreme example of, the movie is all in the trailer, all of the movie is in the trailer, but that not an issue because it is a movie where you the viewer want those things to happen, be certain they will happen and enjoy them has they happen.

• Haha 1

This was ass. Pretty much ditches the 'Married At First Sight' gimmick immediately, what follows is a straightforward unremarkable romance where man meets woman, gets along, and get together. Very few attempts at comedy capped off with the shocking inclusion of an old fashioned dash to the airport.

I've also got to say I've not seen so much Comcast product placement in my life. NBC, E!, Today Show, Jimmy Fallon - they managed to squeeze in a CNBC reference in there.

Edited by AJG

1 hour ago, Napoleon said:

Even more than Halloween Kills? That's surprising, though more people have Peacock now (especially during the Olympics) vs last October.

I wonder how much day-and-date took away from the box office. This one probably wouldn't have set records, but it never helps the box office either and I doubt Marry Me drove that many signups...