AndyLL

"Screwed by Penguins" League

@chasmmi @TalismanRing @Tower @Wrath @POTUS 2020 @Premium George @Matthew @WrathOfHan @Fancyarcher @captainwondyful

**** Derby Deadline is Friday 6:00am PST ****

If you have technical issues sent me a PM with your picks.  I will not accept them late.  I have changed obvious typos but I don't like to do it.  It is best to put in default picks when the game opens then go back and edit where needed.

If I find members are not consistently playing I will replace them.  Last year we had several players in every league that only played 0-2 Derbys the whole summer.  If for some reason you are going to be gone before the Derby opens PM me your picks for the likely top 15 movies that week.

Once again, I'm overcoming my terrible predictions through a two-pronged strategy of:

- Putting in predictions at all, and

- Having my opponent happen to do even worse

Its a simple plan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/26/2019 at 6:18 AM, Wrath said:

Once again, I'm overcoming my terrible predictions through a two-pronged strategy of:

- Putting in predictions at all, and

- Having my opponent happen to do even worse

Its a simple plan.

I on the other hand did the second best set of predictions last week and... :whosad:

• Sad 1