Mulder

Endgame 2nd Weekend OVER 200 Million Club

If you made this 207m second weekend, I would have joined out of principle.

But no, I don't think it's going to happen.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

No way it drops less that 50%. Tend to think we'll see a drop similar to Infinity War 

• Like 1

The opening numbers were so massive, that I'm ready to see high drops for this movie.

I mean, many people rushed to see this movie. People who wouldn't have watched last weekend, managed to see it. So, we have to wait.

Out, at least low-50% drop.

Out. half the world has already seen the movie

Out. I'm gonna say 180-190M

On 4/28/2019 at 12:36 AM, ZeeSoh said:

Out. 

Now that its looking at a possible 355m OW, its not gonna have a better drop than Black Panther and the same drop as Wonder Woman. It’s already done so much business already and its internal OW multi is worse than even Infinity War. 

Don't think it's fair to use internal multiplier for movies from Previews. Still sunday is under friday so this does means something. I mean IW internal multi was worse than AoU and had better legs better second weekend drop so this metric isn't great at projecting.

That said I do completly agree that I don't think it will beat BP and WW's drop this would be insane and awesome but so unlikely.

So I am also out this Club. I think it will do 161m in it's second weekend but if EG want to prove me wrong I woud not mind it. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

The opening numbers were so massive, that I'm ready to see high drops for this movie.

I mean, many people rushed to see this movie. People who wouldn't have watched last weekend, managed to see it. So, we have to wait.

Same here, but not much higher than IW. I'm thinking 57-58% drop.

• Like 1

With the numbers coming in the 350s this club definitely looks like it'll be hard to accomplish, but I'll go down with the ship.

Avengers FSS is around 294m, to go down to just 200m would require too loose only 32%, a significantly better drop than 3.46x movie like Black Panther had (around 38% I think), and we could be looking at a 1.2 billion domestic bo type of performance if that would to happen ?

The hold could be massive, the powerful millions year's strong biologic sheep mentality we all have is kicking strong, even people that have not seen any of those marvel movie will be curious and some will go see it in theater, but 200 would be exceptional.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

No way it drops less that 50%. Tend to think we'll see a drop similar to Infinity War 

Hopefully not worse though. Then we might get 160+

• Like 1

I'm out, because I'm too scared to be in.

Going to be the first $150m 2nd weekend at least.

• Like 2

OUT, $140-150 second weekend. Good WOM will prevent it to collapse but it must go down. I expect a $850 finish wich is simply amazing.

• Like 1

Switching to in. $207M plus a little extra to beat the May OW record.

Endgame‘s second weekend is poised to be a record, beating Force Awakens ($149.2M); we’re hearing $180M-$200M at this point in time, which is between -45% and -50%.

Deadline is on the train guys :insane:

• Like 1
  • Astonished 2