Eric Duncan

Avengers: Endgame Monday Thread (4/29): 36.87M (3rd best Monday ever)

3 minutes ago, stfletch said:

I remember the BOM forum days! I used to post there quite a bit. Then I stopped tracking BO for a bit and when I got back into it, there was no forum, just the main site. Took me a while to find this site and a lot of familiar faces had transposed over. Whatever happened to the BOM forum?

When it got bought (sold to?  merged with?) by IMDB, the forums got nuked (BOM tried to use the IMDB 'forums' for a while, but that... didn't take).

That's the short story.

Others can provide the longer one. :) 

Edited by Porthos
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, tawasal said:

That means more room for shitposting. I thought we were all in for that.

This forum will always have insiders. It's like a magnet for insiders. 

Having no numbers means more shitposting which is a positive side effect 👀

But yes, I don't think we necessarily have a shortage of insiders, so if one drops off, another will come inevitably.

3 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Allow me to be a little over optimistic for a brief moment, with a 43M day and following IW weekdays from there.   

The weekdays would be 80.63*43/24.74=140M — which would place as a top 30 OW :hahaha:

Then take Deadline’s 200M weekend and it’s a 10-day 700M cume :Venom:

1 minute ago, K1stpierre said:

If this film can’t do it not sure what will.

I have been looking through JW's opening weekend thread tonight and to say you were excited for that movie's awesome weekend is underselling it. 

Deadline HAS to be basing those 2nd weekend numbers on something right? Don't they usually underestimate, especially when it comes to non-opening weekends? Those numbers are extremely out of character.

Edited by JB33
  • Like 1

Just now, tawasal said:

I have been looking through JW's opening weekend thread tonight and to say you were excited for that movie's awesome weekend is underselling it. 

It shows you how insane this is. Wasn’t long ago where 200+M OW was the big thing. Then it was 250M, but 300 was always the “impossible”. This film just destroyed all logic.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Having no numbers means more shitposting which is a positive side effect 👀

But yes, I don't think we necessarily have a shortage of insiders, so if one drops off, another will come inevitably.

We have a whole subreddit (which has 61k subs) dedicated to discussing what our insider's post in here or what our opinions are on a films prospect.