Eric Duncan

Avengers: Endgame Tuesday Thread (4/30): 33.11M (3rd best Tuesday ever, 2nd best non-opening)

2 minutes ago, Premium George said:

All 3-5 in same range than IW increases $30m above them. EG increased $80m from IW. Totally nuts.

Ah, I remember quite fondly the days of the 190 “Cap”

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Sam said:

That’s a good point. I did a quick rough calculation, taken out midnights/Thu previews, the top 15 OW of pure FSS would look like this

1. EG -297m

2. IW - 218.7m

3. TFA - 191m

4. JW - 190.3m

5. TA - 188.7m

6. BP - 176.8m

7. TLJ - 175m

8. Incredibles 2 - 164.2m

9. AoU - 163.7m

10. IM3 - 158.6m

11. BATB - 158.45m

12. CA:CW - 154.1m

13. SM3 - 141m

14. TDK - 140m

15. BvS - 138.3m

A 168M 2nd weekend for EG would put it right below TLJ in this list, basically only below all the 200M+ openers

I was too lazy to figure out the top FSS weekends so this list is very cool. It also puts into perspective just how massive deadlines 180-200 range is! I hope deadline is on to something... 

TFA being a holiday release had insane amount of presales post OW. Especially the christmas period. So its OW kind of not at its peak. But it was such a monster that it still crushed OW record. Now sadly SW movies have lost that mojo having too many movies plus TLJ having split the fan base. I see SW9 dropping further(could miss 200m OW). Trailer views are below SW8.

4 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Ah, I remember quite fondly the days of the 190 “Cap”

Or the 69 million Saturday “cap”...

82 million...........

109 million!!!!!! 

The only caps known by marvel are super hero’s...!!!!!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, CGLShark99 said:

I was too lazy to figure out the top FSS weekends so this list is very cool. It also puts into perspective just how massive deadlines 180-200 range is! I hope deadline is on to something... 

Knowing Deadline, the chance that they’re onto something is very low to none so I would not bet on it. Best not to set oneself up for disappointment lol.

I think the range is 145-175

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sam said:

Knowing Deadline, the chance that they’re onto something is very low to none so I would not bet on it. Best not to set oneself up for disappointment lol.

I think the range is 145-175

Since endgame has yet to truly disappoint me (Wednesday I swear you better not disappoint)

I'm not expecting below TFA second weekend, but anything greater than 150 is great. I feel like 150 is reasonable... I hope 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RtheEnd said:

Too many places at once today.. no time

949887.jpg

Whenever Storm pops up in the MCU this is the outfit I want her in tbh its always been one of my favorites that and the all white suit she dons. I hope its designed by Ruth E Carter as well

• Like 1

Just now, iHeartJames said:

Whenever Storm pops up in the MCU this is the outfit I want her in tbh its always been one of my favorites that and the all white suit she dons. I hope its designed by Ruth E Carter as well

That comment...did not go as expected 

• Haha 1