FlashMaster659

Avengers: Endgame Wednesday Thread: 25.25M

4 minutes ago, RtheEnd said:

Thu 21.4

Thanks but....oof. Still a BIG number but surprised at the drop. Hope the Friday jump is bigger than we all think to compensate.

1 hour ago, A Panda of Ice and Fire said:

An example of when to use the not cool reaction would be if somebody says “Your mother is a fat whore” or they say something racist.

Just kind of a reminder what situation is usually seen as best to use that reaction in as not everyone may be aware that it functions differently.

With both examples NIRD should become fully operational. Especially the later. 

Not Cool

Ignore

Do Not Quote 

• Like 2

I just want to highlight the fact that we're all depressed about a 21 million dollar Thursday. I know that in context its not a good drop, but it just really shows how absurd Endgames numbers are.

Edited by dakus

Just now, dakus said:

I just want to highlight the fact that we're all depressed about a 21 million dollar Thursday. I know that in context its not a good drop, but it just really shows how absurd Endgames numbers are.

not exactly bad but bigger than usual, like  tuesdays drop

14 hours ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

I fear for the expectations we're all gonna have for Avengers 5. How can it possibly live up to the Thanos films?

I remember Feige saying they probably won't do huge team ups like this again. We're probably going to be getting more of crossovers, like Hulk in Ragnarok, or IM and Cap in Spiderman. They have a huge enough roster now that they can do 2-3 supes per  movie. Maybe another decade from now they'll have another event with the newer folks.