FlashMaster659

Avengers: Endgame Thursday Thread: DHD 21.7M

Guys please stop it with these Not Cool-Reactions for totally acceptable predictions like the one from @a2k The Not Cool Reaction was introduced here for posts that fall under trolling or spreading toxicity. Its NOT supposed to be used for posts that are totally fine but contain something that YOU maybe dont like or dont want to happen like a slighly larger 2nd weekend drop for Endgame. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 5
  • Astonished 1
  • Sad 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Disbelief 1
  • Knock It Off 9

14 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Guys please stop it with these Not Cool-Reactions for totally acceptable predictions like the one from @a2k The Not Cool Reaction was introduced here for posts that fall under trolling or spreading toxicity. Its NOT supposed to be used for posts that are totally fine but contain something that YOU maybe dont like or dont want to happen like a slighly larger 2nd weekend drop for Endgame. 

Madmenendgame is shivamba so... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Knock It Off 1

Gross, -15% when all 3 previous Avengers were -8.5-9. Perhaps this had more Wednesday spillover than they did.      

This means we’d really like to see a Friday kick of over 100%.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Gross, -15% when all 3 previous Avengers were -8.5-9. Perhaps this had more Wednesday spillover than they did.      

This means we’d really like to see a Friday kick of over 100%.

this can happen but also if  his estimates are true then that wouldnt be bad as it hold very very well on wednesday than iw , also i cant see why it cant have 100% hump

Edited by john2000

first time I see a general statement like that that early, usually they only report a certain theater count's actual per a certain time of day

Thursday reported gross $21,168,624 and total domestic gross $470,324,944.

Edited by terrestrial
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, john2000 said:

so with actuals around what rt said

its still too early to know it that explicit in my POV, something is strange.

Edited by terrestrial
  • Like 1

I just realized that this film outgrossed Spider Man 3 adjusted in under a week ....

Also Aladdin (1992) adjusted stands at 472M ...

My god this film just doesnt give a fuck.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, Nakamura said:

So 21.1M is official already or it can be higher than that? 

can be higher and it will probably be higher , thats not an estimate from disney the estimate will probably be higher