sfran43

Weekend Thread: Endgame 40.6M Friday, 61-62.5m Sat (per Asgard p.49)

I didn't have much time to follow box office lately and while I have a good view of the OS picture I have no idea where things are going for DOM...Can you tell me where Endgame is likely to end its run in temrs of range?

Thanks in advance. :)

EasyAdorableArrowcrab-size_restricted.gi

1 minute ago, Fullbuster said:

I didn't have much time to follow box office lately and while I have a good view of the OS picture I have no idea where things are going for DOM...Can you tell me where Endgame is likely to end its run in temrs of range?

Thanks in advance. :)

EasyAdorableArrowcrab-size_restricted.gi

At the moment a total between 850M and 900M DOM seems very likely barring some unexpected bad holds. TFA's total of 936M however seems very much safe right now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

At the moment a total between 850M and 900M DOM seems very likely barring some unexpected bad holds. TFA's total of 936M however seems very much safe right now.

Thank you :)

TFA was such a monster, it's okay not being able to top it, 850-900m would still be gigantic and very satisfying, particularly if you combine it to the incredible OS numbers :)

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 3

I'll play the guessing game.

Mon -76% (10.82)

Tues +30% (14.08)

Wed -29% (9.99)

Thur -5% (9.50)

Also, to whoever asked above. breaks are pretty much done for the Spring. Schools will be in until Memorial Day weekend - which is when many schools in Southern states get out for the summer. Most Northern schools will run until mid-to-late June. So I would expect weekdays to pretty low for the next few weeks but weekends should be higher.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, youcantseemyname said:

Is it normal to drop this much on the 2nd Monday?

IW dropped 77.4% from Sunday to Monday. At 10.7m, EG is dropping 76.3%. So yea, it’s normal.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2