Brainbug

Monday numbers: Endgame 10,7M

I am sure only reason Avatar 2 got moved bcos its not ready. I don’t think Disney will ever try to force JC to move anything. its not surprising. None of his movies release according to initial plan. Both Titanic and Avatar moved multiple times as well.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Knock It Off 1

1 minute ago, keysersoze123 said:

I am sure only reason Avatar 2 got moved bcos its not ready. I don’t think Disney will ever try to force JC to move anything. its not surprising. None of his movies release according to initial plan. Both Titanic and Avatar moved multiple times as well.

Incorrect.

Disney moved it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

if you believe the 1st act of Disney acquiring Fox Movies is to annoy the biggest director, good luck to you. James Cameron historically has known to take his sweet time to make and finish movies. Avatar was in post production for really long as well( 2.5 years). Has Avatar 2 even finished shooting?

• Like 2

So Disney is basically owning Christmas for almost the next decade.

Dec '19 - SW IX

Dec '20 - Cruella, West Side Story

Dec '21 - A2

Dec '22 - SW

Dec '23 - A3

Dec '24 - SW

Dec '25 - A4

Dec '26 - SW

Dec '27 - A5

11 minutes ago, JB33 said:

Aaaaand here we go!

No in all honesty I'm disappointed too. A2 was far and away the big event of 2020. There really isn't much to look forward to in that year now, especially during Christmas holidays.

EXCUSE ME

tenor.gif?itemid=11779348

Edited by Brainbug
  • Like 2
  • Haha 9
  • Astonished 1

1 minute ago, stealthyfrog said:

I totally forgot about this. Does Kong even have a chance?

Yes. They will give him a ridiculous size increase lol

1 minute ago, JB33 said:

The big question: what will happen with Aquaman 2, currently scheduled for December 16, 2022?

It will drown in competition sadly. A fishy situation.

• Haha 2
  • Disbelief 1

3 minutes ago, stealthyfrog said:

I totally forgot about this. Does Kong even have a chance?

He is supposed to be young adult in Skull Island. He will be bigger like Brainbug said in the upcoming film. 

And isn't it too early to move it to december 2020? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jim Shorts said:

*Edit  

When you quote something from the first page and everyone else is already on page 5.  lol never mind. 

I still got notified. :rofl: 

3 minutes ago, RamblinRed said:

So Disney is basically owning Christmas for almost the next decade.

Dec '19 - SW IX

Dec '20 - Cruella, West Side Story

Dec '21 - A2

Dec '22 - SW

Dec '23 - A3

Dec '24 - SW

Dec '25 - A4

Dec '26 - SW

Dec '27 - A5

To be really accurate, Disney is attempting to sit on the big holiday release dates for almost a decade. However, not all of those dates have actual movies, yet. A2 and A3 are allegedly in post. A3 and A4 may never happen, it really depends. The greenlight on those was always contingent on A2 and A3 performance, and now Disney is calling the shots. As far as the SW films beyond SW IX, that is all up in the air. Disney may go in a different direction if the franchise continues to decline.

I think the door is wide open for another player to jump in. The question is, what?

2 minutes ago, Nero said:

So is it CGI or someone in costume coz that acting is legendary|!!! Also Kong won in that fight ?

Some Japanese guy having not such a great time :lol: Kong "won" that fight, yes.

2 minutes ago, tawasal said:

DAMN you have really the best Godzilla gifs in this forums. How do I master your craft? 

Save hundreds of Godzilla gifs for a beginning. I did that and this whole forum will know what that means when May 31st approaches.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1