terrestrial

Tuesday May 7 - AEG12.518 LS1.38 Intruder1.33 Ugly708.8k BT560k LaLorona458k CM394 Shazam!294k Little193 Code Geass173

4 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

Don Cheadle just threw us fans under the bus huh. Thanks Don. 

It’s a real nice image, like detailed too, like you can see parts of the ship and Avengers “A” logo that’s under the water looks, well, underwater. 

That's a gracious sendoff by Cameron, very nice work on the graphic, and do I detect a subtle flex with Titanic running up against a giant underwater "A"? 🤔

I look forward to seeing the Endgame beats Avatar graphic because it's not as obvious what that will look like.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Thanos Legion said:

We can trade fun stories about Endgame in 2035 :)

me = not (probably dead then), but I was at the BOM forums too (other user name and mostly silent reader, then way less English skills), mostly used their finals charts. Was for those very early into their launch also at The-Numbers.com, its older than some here might guess I think (older than BOM).

1 hour ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

I got what I wanted

- snip -

at the very first moment I misunderstood it as Titanic pushing A down to drown (thought its a fan made thing).

I guess too many 'mine is bigger / better / whatever' posts, not used to normalcy for the moment anymore?

The comments there are something else

My pupils have this week lots of finals exams (different grades, different levels to reach), not mine as in my subject, but the pupils also being pupils in my subject, sat and will sit for other subjects this week.

= reminds me: how is the studying going? Do you have a good feel about it? Need pep talk?

Fingers crossed...

1 hour ago, Sam said:

Don Cheadle just threw us fans under the bus huh. Thanks Don. 

It’s a real nice image, like detailed too, like you can see parts of the ship and Avengers “A” logo that’s under the water looks, well, underwater. 

Yes. Good signs for the underwater scenes in Avatar 2. They’ve nailed it.