terrestrial

Tuesday May 7 - AEG12.518 LS1.38 Intruder1.33 Ugly708.8k BT560k LaLorona458k CM394 Shazam!294k Little193 Code Geass173

18 minutes ago, Aj9 said:

The first picture is 8 bit video  game and 2nd picture is 4 letter  or date = 6 

So my guess is 8.4 or 8.6

Asgard liked this, so this is it, i love these games 

Edited by raulbalarezo

14 minutes ago, Mulder said:

Code Geass' time in the sun is just long since over. Doesn't help that the newest movie is really unneeded and follows along the already mediocre recap movie continuity by going even more mediocre. Pretty telling when Gundam NT with only one showtime on a Tuesday did more then Code Geass did with ((Knowing Funimation)) more. Let alone Heaven's Feel II which was so popular theaters were adding additional ones.

I know but I feel sad.... Also regarding Fate series I only like Fate Stay Night couple i.e Shirou and Saber... Rin is also good but Saber is best don't care about Sakura... 

Edited by Nero

4 minutes ago, RtheEnd said:

1st pic yes, 2nd also be 4th film MCU

20% over IW, if that holds through the weekend we are looking at 74M. But probably will be lower, so let's go with 69.420

4 minutes ago, Nero said:

I know but I feel sad.... Also regarding Fate series I only like Fate Stay Night couple i.e Shirdi and Saber... Rin is also good but Saber is best don't care about the 3rd one.... 

Give HF a try, it's some of the best looking stuff Fate's put out. 

2 minutes ago, Mulder said:

Give HF a try, it's some of the best looking stuff Fate's put out. 

I have watched all Fate movies from main timeline... Also Fate Zero both season and Fate Stay Night and Unlimited Blade Works.... Fate Zero has the best animation and best action among all Fate series... The Ufotable studio is pretty good... I wish we got better animation for One Punch Man season 2... Also did you watch The Irregular at Magic High anime

3 minutes ago, Nero said:

I have watched all Fate movies from main timeline... Also Fate Zero both season and Fate Stay Night and Unlimited Blade Works.... Fate Zero has the best animation and best action among all Fate series... The Ufotable studio is pretty good... I wish we got better animation for One Punch Man season 2... Also did you watch The Irregular at Magic High anime

I haven't but the name sounds familiar. I might know of it by it's Japanese name.