Nova

Wednesday Numbers | Asgard 1: EndGame 8.4M Wed

26 minutes ago, efialtes76 said:

X-Men:Days of Future Past-

Michael Fassbender, James McAvoy, Patric Stewart, Ian McKellen, Jennifer Lawrence, Hugh Jackman, Peter Dinklage,Anna Paquin,Ellen Page,Nicolas Hoult... 

More acting talent than in Endgame imo. 

But that's not even close to what End Game has.  The cast in End Game dwarfs that one.

• Like 11

How about this cast:

Dennis Quaid, Greg Kinnear, Seth MacFarlane, Will Sasso, Hugh Jackman, Kate Winslet, Liev Schreiber, Naomi Watts, Chris Pratt, Anna Faris, Kieren Culkin, Emma Stone, Richard Gere, Jack McBrayer, Kate Bosworth, Aasif Mandvi, Justin Long, John Hodgeman, Kristen Bell, Uma Thurman, Bobby Cannavale, Jason Sudeikis, Leslie Bibb, Katrina Bowden, Chloë Moretz, Christopher Mintz Plasse, Patrick Warburton, Matt Walsh, Johnny Knoxville, Seann William Scott, Gerard Butler, Halle Berry, Stephen Merchant, Snooki, Terrence Howard, Josh Duhamel, Elizabeth Banks, Julianne Moore, Tony Shalhoub, Bob Odenkirk, and Anton Yelchin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

How about this cast:

Dennis Quaid, Greg Kinnear, Seth MacFarlane, Will Sasso, Hugh Jackman, Kate Winslet, Liev Schreiber, Naomi Watts, Chris Pratt, Anna Faris, Kieren Culkin, Emma Stone, Richard Gere, Jack McBrayer, Kate Bosworth, Aasif Mandvi, Justin Long, John Hodgeman, Kristen Bell, Uma Thurman, Bobby Cannavale, Jason Sudeikis, Leslie Bibb, Katrina Bowden, Chloë Moretz, Christopher Mintz Plasse, Patrick Warburton, Matt Walsh, Johnny Knoxville, Seann William Scott, Gerard Butler, Halle Berry, Stephen Merchant, Snooki, Terrence Howard, Josh Duhamel, Elizabeth Banks, Julianne Moore, Tony Shalhoub, Bob Odenkirk, and Anton Yelchin.

Wait, that cast list looks vaguely familiar...

(looks it up)

You sick bastard.

Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, andrewgr said:

Plenty of people pay full price for Netflix, and you know it.  I'm assuming this is just an unnecessarily obnoxious way of bragging that you got a great deal, because there is literally no chance that you actually believe that some huge percentage of people get Netflix at a discount.

I’ll bite, how do I get a discount on Netflix? Haha I pay full price. I’ve been a Netflix customer since I believe 2001? A very long time. Still am a DVD subscriber, it’s the only way to get any quality content. I guess the cheap price makes Netflix such a great deal for most people, but I’ll be honest I watch mostly because I want to see what Netflix is buying, what are they making, they’re a huge content producer and as a filmmaker I want to know what the market looks like. I find almost everything on Netflix to be strangely mediocre. Strange in the sense very little of it is ever “bad,” but it’s never very good, either. It’s kind of just there to pass the time - not so bad, but not what I’d call a great collection of movies. I usually just look at iTunes for rentals if I want better quality.

Edited by JonathanLB

2 minutes ago, JonathanLB said:

I’ll bite, how do I get a discount on Netflix? Haha I pay full price. I’ve been a Netflix customer since I believe 2001? A very long time. Still am a DVD subscriber, it’s the only way to get any quality content. I guess the cheap price makes Netflix such a great deal for most people, but I’ll be honest I watch mostly because I want to see what Netflix is buying, what are they making, they’re a huge content producer and as a filmmaker I want to know what the market looks like. I find almost everything on Netflix to be strangely mediocre. Strange in the sense very little of it is ever “bad,” but it’s never very good, either. It’s kind of just there to pass the time - not so bad, but not what I’d call a great collection of movies. I usually just look at iTunes for rentals if I want better quality.

Become a T-Mobile One family subscriber and get it for free. I have a family plan with 4 lines for $140(unlimited data) with 1080P Netflix access( 4 parallel streams allowed). for Another $3 you can get 4K stream.

Hmm, well... I did joke about that because T-Mobile Arena is where the Golden Knights play, so maybe I should switch to be a T-Mobile customer. But honestly I vowed I’d never do that when they constantly hit us with pink advertising and “couples talk free.” They established themselves as a chick phone company. I’ll just pay my full price Netflix, small price for my dignity. Hahaha just joking! 

Edited by JonathanLB

2 minutes ago, JonathanLB said:

Hmm, well... I did joke about that because T-Mobile Arena is where the Golden Knights play, so maybe I should switch to be a T-Mobile customer. But honestly I vowed I’d never do that when they constantly hit us with pink advertising and “couples talk free.” They established themselves as a chick phone company. I’ll just pay my full price Netflix, small price for my dignity. Hahaha just joking! 

ok. Whatever works for you. I would rather not pay too much. Since I am in a major metro, all 4 providers get good reception. Plus I hate AT&T and verizon aint that far behind.

1 hour ago, efialtes76 said:

X-Men:Days of Future Past-

Michael Fassbender, James McAvoy, Patric Stewart, Ian McKellen, Jennifer Lawrence, Hugh Jackman, Peter Dinklage,Anna Paquin,Ellen Page,Nicolas Hoult... 

More acting talent than in Endgame imo. 

That's not a bad list. There are a lot of quality actors. Multiple Academy Award nominees, and even two winners there.

However, there are at least six Academy Award winners in Endgame. I know many just have cameos, but there's only so much screen to go around. There are also many, many nominees. Bradley Cooper, Renner, Brolin, Cumberbatch, RDJ, Ruffalo... I could go on. The cast of Endgame is like the cast of X-Men: Days of Future Past joined with the casts of Pulp Fiction, Fight Club and The Dark Knight. The term ensemble cast just doesn't do Endgame justice, even. It is an embarrassment of acting riches.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

ok. Whatever works for you. I would rather not pay too much. Since I am in a major metro, all 4 providers get good reception. Plus I hate AT&T and verizon aint that far behind.

Yeah I’m not sure how the providers are in Vegas? I haven’t looked into that. I also hate AT&T with a passion, we switched to Verizon and I’ve honestly always had great luck with them. I think they’re the best provider in the US but I know people say AT&T is good if you travel internationally much. 

1 hour ago, JonathanLB said:

pm sent