Nova

Wednesday Numbers | Asgard 1: EndGame 8.4M Wed

I've read repeatedly about % of pupils or students being out of school information.

Is there a website,... where someone can look that up all year around or do we have to wait for those kind of information getting included in articles?

I'd like to know those for the next 4 weeks or so, split up per week, if possible.

Also:

when are the finals to be expect? Like, are those usually 2 or 3 or 4 weeks before the school year ends / summer vacation starts or earlier or which rule of thumb to remember???

Here my pupils are already in their finals, but they do not have all finals at once.

Only the 3 main subject's written exam will be late and within the same week (in the week with 24 June being the Monday), the others are spread out beginning in ~ early May (depends) to sometime end of June to the fist days of July (Wednesday of first week the latest day, if that late), with summer school holidays beginning this year at 29 July (sometimes it's August)

= a certain % of my pupils wont go much to a cinema or... since the end of April till the last exam is finished

= here 4 weeks before the school holidays for the most of my pupils and 3 and a half week for the rest, when they are able or willing or allowed to do some longer lasting relaxing (if you do not live nearby a cinema...),

= not asking for EG in especial,

I'd like to know for also all the other releases actually in release or soon to be released and for future years

9 hours ago, MrGlass2 said:

How about this cast:

Dennis Quaid, Greg Kinnear, Seth MacFarlane, Will Sasso, Hugh Jackman, Kate Winslet, Liev Schreiber, Naomi Watts, Chris Pratt, Anna Faris, Kieren Culkin, Emma Stone, Richard Gere, Jack McBrayer, Kate Bosworth, Aasif Mandvi, Justin Long, John Hodgeman, Kristen Bell, Uma Thurman, Bobby Cannavale, Jason Sudeikis, Leslie Bibb, Katrina Bowden, Chloë Moretz, Christopher Mintz Plasse, Patrick Warburton, Matt Walsh, Johnny Knoxville, Seann William Scott, Gerard Butler, Halle Berry, Stephen Merchant, Snooki, Terrence Howard, Josh Duhamel, Elizabeth Banks, Julianne Moore, Tony Shalhoub, Bob Odenkirk, and Anton Yelchin.

someday someone is going to have to explain to the entire world and how they got that cast to make that movie.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

#AvengersEndgame  Thursday reported gross $7.3 M and total domestic gross $655 M and worldwide  $2.3 Billion.

Source: Twitter- 143 Cinema- Charlie’s former source.

Since this was posted this morning, then I think Endgame is probably around 7.5-7.6 for Thursday.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, JimiQ said:

7.6 is no good, 10% drop from wed, only 10% over same thurs of IW

Not an ideal drop, but also not surprising given Pika opened. 
Still can reach 70 million for the weekend with some good bumps. 

• Like 2

I was expecting about a 10% drop. AE is not going to hold as well on weekdays as IW did. Not with a 3 hr runtime.

It does hint at a potential upper 60's run for this weekend. Have to see how big of jump it has today. TFA will pass it in cumulative today (It's going into today about 8.5M behind AE and had a 34M Friday).

40 minutes ago, RamblinRed said:

I was expecting about a 10% drop. AE is not going to hold as well on weekdays as IW did. Not with a 3 hr runtime.

With this logic we should be expecting insane Friday and Saturday increase and a great Sunday hold then. 

The 3 hour run time didn’t stop it doing insane double figures during its opening weekdays 

14 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

With this logic we should be expecting insane Friday and Saturday increase and a great Sunday hold then. 

The 3 hour run time didn’t stop it doing insane double figures during its opening weekdays 

Not saying you're necessarily wrong but the opening weekdays had a large spillover effect.

3hr runtime in itself isn’t such a big problem, but slap 4 trailers and maybe even 4 1-minute long adverts as our multiplexes do and people suddenly aren’t showing up as much

Just now, JimiQ said:

3hr runtime in itself isn’t such a big problem, but slap 4 trailers and maybe even 4 1-minute long adverts as our multiplexes do and people suddenly aren’t showing up as much

I can say on Tuesday, 6 trailers was rough...you could tell folks were just in "get on with it" mode b/c no trailer got a reaction:)...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

I can say on Tuesday, 6 trailers was rough...you could tell folks were just in "get on with it" mode b/c no trailer got a reaction:)...

I wish there was an option for “pure movie” experience at larger price