Water Bottle

***SPOILERS***Detective Pikachu***SPOILERS THREAD***BE WARNED***SPOILERS THREAD***SPOILERS THREAD*** | Pika Pika?

7 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

I think Ryan Reynolds will be involved somehow in this universe in the future. He is too big of an asset to this franchise to just be used for one movie.

He made that already known, the writers have already explained to him ideas for a sequel so he's definitely gonna be back.

3 hours ago, Minnale101 said:

I mean his movies after deadpool 1 hasn’t done much but this movie did pretty okay 

Deadpool 2 only did $5M less than Deadpool 1, WW; I think it was a success by any measure, but for an R rated movie, I think it was a strong success.

But yeah, I don't think his name on a movie is going to get people to say, "Oh, it's Ryan Reynolds, we should see that!".

8 hours ago, Wormow said:

Honestly, maybe the box office numbers could be a good thing as there is room to grow from here. The numbers still have a roof to reach/

You mean like Iron Man 11 years ago being mocked for not matching up to The Dark Knight when it was first released?

20 hours ago, Minnale101 said:

The writers of the movie. This was their first big movie and honestly they did a pretty bad job. If it wasn’t Ryan Reynolds who was saying the lines it would been super cringey

the 22 jump street guy makes the most sense 

I do wonder how much of a factor Nintendo is in all of this. The are protective of their property and are not known for great story telling.  

4 hours ago, Silcardo Jenazad said:

I do wonder how much of a factor Nintendo is in all of this. The are protective of their property and are not known for great story telling.  

Nintendo has less control over Pokemon than they do any other of thier series. It's likely the Pokemon Company