sfran43

Weekend Thread: Friday Estimates: Pika pi! 20.7m, Assemble! 16.1m, Anne Hathaway! 4m, Cheerleaders: Endgame 1.5m, LotR: Origins 825k

38 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

let's gun for 4.6 then

I agree with Jimbo here and I advice most people in here do too. Everytime this past week you have been overestimating it.

9 minutes ago, tawasal said:

I agree with Jimbo here and I advice most people in here do too. Everytime this past week you have been overestimating it.

Jimbo was stating it literally to be a troll. It's pretty much all he does.

4.6/4.7 definitely would make sense. Guess we'll see.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Jimbo was stating it literally to be a troll. It's pretty much all he does.

4.6/4.7 definitely would make sense. Guess we'll see.

He would much rather Avatar keep the WW crown. That is not being a troll. That said good ol' @IronJimbo does bend and break the rules. He needs to simmer down. There aint no Avatar movie for another 2.5 years+. Please dont stan for next Terminator as I think its most likely to bomb outside China.

Edited by keysersoze123

1 minute ago, keysersoze123 said:

He would much rather Avatar keep the WW crown. That is not being a troll. That said good ol' @IronJimbo does bend and break the rules. He needs to simmer down. There aint no Avatar movie for another 2.5 years+. Please dont stan for next Terminator as I think its most likely to bomb except China.

No issue with what you would rather hold the crown. Fine with me.

Wish Terminator was gonna be good but probably will suck.

Edited by cdsacken

I’m holding out huge hope that Terminator is going to rock! Really like what I’ve heard so far.  

This coming from a fan who wished they’d leave it alone after the nightmare theatrical experience that was Genisys. 

• Like 2

AEG had a big weekly tumble this week though that could largely be due to China am guessing,

OW 1.2b (>3-days in some markets)

Next 7 days (Mon-Sun) 989m

Next 7 days (Mon-Sun) 301m // -70%

It's 298 away from AVATAR.

Edited by a2k

Moderation 

Spammers are getting sneaky people. 

I notice spammers are regularly quoting posts and adding the spam link into the quoted post rather then in their own comment.

PLEASE REPORT 

Regards

BOT Staff 

• Like 3
  • Astonished 3

infinity war third weekend was of 61.8 + 90m international reaching 1416m outside china.

it ended up making 1688,8 million outside china or 1.79 time it's last weekend.

EndGame did 165.4m last weekend, except if China factor reduce the holds/if it achieve to hold like Infnity War and add 1.8x that, going from 2.486B + 1.8 * 165.4 would be 2783.72m

Exactly like Avatar. Memorial Day weekend could help pushing it over.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cdsacken said:

Pika definitely is gonna be lower. Like 4 maybe?

Are you talking about Pika's 1st monday. That would be shockingly good number and better drop than Endgame. I dont see how that is possible for a movie that is supposed to play like a family flicks. Those movies drop in low 80's.

17 minutes ago, Barnack said:

infinity war third weekend was of 61.8 + 90m international reaching 1416m outside china.

it ended up making 1688,8 million outside china or 1.79 time it's last weekend.

EndGame did 165.4m last weekend, except if China factor reduce the holds/if it achieve to hold like Infnity War and add 1.8x that, going from 2.486B + 1.8 * 165.4 would be 2783.72m

Exactly like Avatar. Memorial Day weekend could help pushing it over.

Even though I am 100% sure its beating Avatar and making 2.8B+ that fact that we are discussing a possibility of it missing it is ridiculous after 1.2B OW and out of the world reaction the movie received.