The Wild Eric

The Forever Purge l Universal/Blumhouse l July 2, 2021

I could see getting delayed, Blumhouse has an habit of bonus structure based purely on box office result not on revenues with a clear notion that you work on very low few for a possible very large payday,

Edited by Barnack

Dang, there went my expectation of what movie will open...okay, now I'm saying a faith-based movie will be a test case at 1500-2000 theaters to get theaters rolling later this summer before a big blockbuster kicks off...what ones are still around not on VOD that could fill this role?

Looking forward to this, the series has always produced some memorable characters 😂. Flashback to 2018:

2018 Villain of the Year:

#1-Thanos/Ebony Maw (Infinity War)

Runner Up-Skeletor (The First Purge)

Yes, if Infinity War would have never happened, a drug addicted vagrant would have been the overall villain of 2018 😂😂

I thought The First Purge was better, but this had its moments. New villain list entrant,

white supremacist leader "Alpha"

😂. Sometimes you have a villain with limited screen time, but creates so much havoc 😂.

The actor who will be playing Namor The Submariner in Black Panther 2 is starring.  Doesn't, have Namor's prominent facial features, like the pointed jaw, which is why I had Zachary Quinto in mind. This guy is more round faced. Prosthetics will take care of the pointed ears. He also doesn't appear to be a fitness guy, but they hire coaches to round into shape. 

Edited by OdinSon2k14

This was kinda bad, but at least it was better than the trailers looked(?). Most of the acting was pretty terrible, although it was nice that they had a slightly bigger budget. It does show here.