JB33

Monday numbers - 05/13/19 | Actuals: A: EG 4.70, PDP 3.69

I would love for FFH to do 1+ billion.  He's like the biggest superhero of all time and I really think Tom Holland's version has become very popular since IW. The - I dont feel so good - quote is beyond iconic. 

Edited by HeadShot

I was looking at pluse and movie tickets the whole day and using % under the impression endgame was doing 6 million like infinity war 3rd Tuesday but it was only 5.7

detevtive Pikachu 5.4 million is decent 

Shazam 4.9 million

Dumbo 4.7 million 

how to train you’re dragon 3  3.7 million 

3 minutes ago, youcantseemyname said:

Dipped below IW for the first time.

Kind of expected it. It will stay down tomorrow as well but thursday should be back above IW bcos that tanked when Deadpool opened. But I am expecting IW to take the lead again soon. Probably Endgame will again have meh friday increase that helps IW take the lead.

To hit my 35m projection while following the same weekend trajectory of IW, Endgame will need close to 3.9m thursday. May not be easy. Its likely to be around ~ 3.7m as JW3 is taking away iMax/PLF screens on thursday. I would say 33m weekend would be more likely.

20 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

I know sometimes the Tuesday bumps can get crazy (60%+) but hopefully this means the Tuesday to Wednesday drop won’t be as bad :ph34r: 

Really hoping we can get 3 movies above $25M+ for the weekend this week....

Edited by Nova

3 minutes ago, Nova said:

I know sometimes the Tuesday bumps can get crazy (60%+) but hopefully this means the Tuesday to Wednesday drop won’t be as bad :ph34r: 

Really hoping we can get 3 movies above $25M+ for the weekend this week....

John Wick 3 will definitely be one, Endgame probably the other. Pikachu might not make it if it drops hard, though.

2 minutes ago, stealthyfrog said:

John Wick 3 will definitely be one, Endgame probably the other. Pikachu might not make it if it drops hard, though.

How to train you’re dragon had a insane 45% drop and did 2nd weekend

30 million on 2nd  weekend 

Dumbo had a 60% and did 18 million 

Shazam 54% drop 24.3 million 

detective Pikachu holding better on Monday and Tuesday than Shazam tho so far 

but 3rd weekend detective Pikachu will have much smaller drop compared to other 3 movies just because of Memorial Day weekend

• Like 1