JB33

Monday numbers - 05/13/19 | Actuals: A: EG 4.70, PDP 3.69

Guys, IronJimbo is trolling. Like, since when does he really give a crap about dailies? He never participates in any general box office talk here. Almost none of the Cameron fans do.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JB33 said:

Guys, IronJimbo is trolling. Like, since when does he really give a crap about dailies? He never participates in any general box office talk here. Almost none of the Cameron fans do.

Of course he is. He's just a sad troll in general.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JB33 said:

Far from it I am expecting him to focus a lot on Endgame dailies hoping it continues to crash hard so that Avatar can keep WW crown. To him that is a great incentive. Only hope for him is domestic crashing hard as international holds have been better.

Edited by keysersoze123

Quick check in NYC/SF/LA areas for IMAX/PLF screens for this thursday and Endgame is losing iMax a several theaters including AMC Empire, TCL Chinese theaters, AMC at CityWalk and so many others. But its keeping IMax at AMC Loews Lincoln Square, AMC Metroen and several others. Those 2 are probably the best iMax screens in the countries.
The theaters which are keeping Endgame are giving full Dolby to JW3. It would be interesting to see the impact with Thursday BO.

Quite a few theaters have not listed Friday iMax shows? Are they still looking at how things play on wednesday before making the decision?

• Astonished 1

4 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

lmao

Shivampa/Manhunt/Matthew/MadmenEndgame/richtmancharles  -(02/21/19)- Permanently Banned  for trolling multiple threads and creating a duplicate account. 

I think clubs created itself are not outrageous but the fact that its an alt account makes it an easy decision. I wonder if there are others concurring the logic behind the clubs can create a new thread?

6 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

lmao

Shivampa/Manhunt/Matthew/MadmenEndgame/richtmancharles  -(02/21/19)- Permanently Banned  for trolling multiple threads and creating a duplicate account. 

raegr 2.0 but not near as fun as the original.

Edited by MrGamer
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

I think clubs created itself are not outrageous but the fact that its an alt account makes it an easy decision. I wonder if there are others concurring the logic behind the clubs can create a new thread?

I don't know about you, but I think we gots enough "LOL TROS will suxs" clubs on this board, myself. ;)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Cocho has been the most successful banned member with alts by far, had two separate alts sneak by the system and got away with each of them for months

Wasn't she the one who had the alt we thought was raegr?

• Like 1

I still think dcasey is the funniest out of all the alt-account posters. While other people at least tried to hide their identity, he didn't even care. Also had an amazing knack in popping up every time Fantastic Beasts was even uttered. It's kind of admirable in a way. If only FB3 wasn't pushed back

• Like 4
  • Knock It Off 1

1 hour ago, JB33 said:

damned if i do damned if i don't

as @keysersoze123 said, it's pretty obvious why I'm interested in dailies.

doesn't mean I'm baised or trolling though, it genuinely looks like ~$825m for me.

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Like 4

40 minutes ago, Porthos said:

I don't know about you, but I think we gots enough "LOL TROS will suxs" clubs on this board, myself. ;)

Lion King and SW9 under Cap Marvel are not outrageous clubs. We have worse clubs. What other clubs for SW9 exist at this point?

• Astonished 1

14 hours ago, LexJoker said:

Me trying to convince myself that Pika Pika numbers through the weekend are not bad, even though its pretty bad.

giphy.gif

So this is literally the only place where we see this POV. Literally anywhere else and how the trades are saying is that Pikachu opened pretty dang solid. But here it's all horrible and bad. Which it wasn't.

Edited by Cappoedameron

4 minutes ago, Cappoedameron said:

So this is literally the only place where we see this POV. Literally anywhere else and how the trades are saying is that Pikachu opened pretty dang solid. But here it's all horrible and bad. Which it wasn't.

Again what did you predict for this movie. Didn;t see after friday numbers came in that 53m was ridiculous and that it will make 70m+ off 20m friday.:WHATanabe:

Anyway based on the monday number its not behaving like kids movie at all. Seems to behave like a fanboy movie.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Cappoedameron said:

Yea but a fairly large group of certain people on this forum 👀 went way over board with ridiculous predictions and this is a repercussion of that. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, That One Guy said:

lmao

For some reason that hasn't stopped him from haunting the numbers threads with not cool reactions

• Like 1
  • Haha 2