charlie Jatinder

Wednesday (5/16) Early Estimates.

1 minute ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Now gotta really hope Endgame's Thursday decrease is much better than Infinity War's. 

That is highly probable until something catastrophic happens. No reason for Endgame to drop as much as IW as that faced Deadpool 2. That said its losing  Imax/PLF in several markets and so evening gross will be impacted. Its doing very good in evening shows. Day and late night shows are not doing that good at this point.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

A:EG 3.85

PDP 3.1

We are all so very spoiled by having early weekday estimates from you. Thank you so much for giving us your time and providing us numbers, on any days you do so. I don't take it for granted.

Peace,

Mike

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

Just now, MikeQ said:

We are all so very spoiled by having early weekday estimates from you. Thank you so much for giving us your time and providing us numbers, on any days you do so. I don't take it for granted.

Peace,

Mike

I second that. Plus they are so accurate. Folks with access to comscore seem to able to hone in on full day BO so early. I am hoping for the day when Studio starts reporting estimates early. After all they have access to the same data 🙂

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

That is highly probable until something catastrophic happens. No reason for Endgame to drop as much as IW as that faced Deadpool 2. That said its losing  Imax/PLF in several markets and so evening gross will be impacted. Its doing very good in evening shows. Day and late night shows are not doing that good at this point.

Oh yeah I definitely don't expect it to drop 18% on Thursday. Drop should hopefully be good enough to get it on par or better with Infinity War's dailies again. 

1 minute ago, JimiQ said:

Endgame weekend under pikachu? :sparta:

Considering Pikachu dropped less than Endgame on Monday, I am sure Endgame will have bigger increase than Pikachu. Plus pikachu is losing all PLF this weekend. So there is some impact though it got only day time PLF in most places unless theaters had multiple PLF screens.

AEG -33% on Wed.

32 weekend possible but feel it will do 29-31.

3.85 (-33%)

3.54 (-8%)

7.8 (+120%)

14.0 (+80%)

10.2 (-27%)

= 32.0 (-49.5%)

Edited by a2k
  • Like 3