Jump to content
Charlie Jatinder

Wednesday (5/16) Early Estimates.

Recommended Posts

Now gotta really hope Endgame's Thursday decrease is much better than Infinity War's. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually that is quite good. Better than last week. Both tuesday and wednesday. Thursday probably would be around or slightly better than IW for endgame. Pikachu will drop to 2.7m or so.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

First Wednesday’s 

 

Detective Pikachu 3.1 million 

 

Shazam 2.6 million 

 

Dumbo 2.38 million 

 

how to train you’re dragon 3   2.03 million 

Edited by Minnale101
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Now gotta really hope Endgame's Thursday decrease is much better than Infinity War's. 

That is highly probable until something catastrophic happens. No reason for Endgame to drop as much as IW as that faced Deadpool 2. That said its losing  Imax/PLF in several markets and so evening gross will be impacted. Its doing very good in evening shows. Day and late night shows are not doing that good at this point.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

A:EG 3.85

PDP 3.1

We are all so very spoiled by having early weekday estimates from you. Thank you so much for giving us your time and providing us numbers, on any days you do so. I don't take it for granted.

 

Peace,

Mike

  • Like 25
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MikeQ said:

We are all so very spoiled by having early weekday estimates from you. Thank you so much for giving us your time and providing us numbers, on any days you do so. I don't take it for granted.

 

Peace,

Mike

I second that. Plus they are so accurate. Folks with access to comscore seem to able to hone in on full day BO so early. I am hoping for the day when Studio starts reporting estimates early. After all they have access to the same data 🙂

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Endgame weekend under pikachu? :sparta:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

That is highly probable until something catastrophic happens. No reason for Endgame to drop as much as IW as that faced Deadpool 2. That said its losing  Imax/PLF in several markets and so evening gross will be impacted. Its doing very good in evening shows. Day and late night shows are not doing that good at this point.

Oh yeah I definitely don't expect it to drop 18% on Thursday. Drop should hopefully be good enough to get it on par or better with Infinity War's dailies again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JimiQ said:

Endgame weekend under pikachu? :sparta:

Considering Pikachu dropped less than Endgame on Monday, I am sure Endgame will have bigger increase than Pikachu. Plus pikachu is losing all PLF this weekend. So there is some impact though it got only day time PLF in most places unless theaters had multiple PLF screens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, nguyenkhoi282 said:

Nothing special

EG 3.85 Wed is still nice for your projection? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:Gaga:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 8
  • Astonished 2
  • Sad 1
  • Not Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, danhtruong5 said:

EG 3.85 Wed is still nice for your projection? 

Yeah, Thursday will be the deciding factor. It may not be the most optimal number, but it gets the job done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ryan Reynolds said:

At least Endgame is making its run up to #1 WW a nail-biter

Exactly. Not like those previous boring runs, there was literaly no suspense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

AEG -33% on Wed.

32 weekend possible but feel it will do 29-31.

 

3.85 (-33%)

3.54 (-8%)

 

7.8 (+120%)

14.0 (+80%)

10.2 (-27%)

= 32.0 (-49.5%)

 

 

Edited by a2k
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.