Shazam 2.6 million 

Dumbo 2.38 million 

how to train you’re dragon 3   2.03 million 

3.04 million for detective Pikachu 

still decent 

1 minute ago, Menor said:

Big if though

Oh I totally expect the reviews to be absolute garbage 

a movie dropping it’s review embargo the day of release in some Europe countries that’s just too fishy 

but in the case it is good. It would be interesting to see how endgame holds up

Hello, 

I am sorry for my past trolling and inciting franchise wars. I just want a second chance for real. No more alt nothing. 

@DeeCee  @AndyLL  @aabattery I have never spoken ill of anyone ever. I love box office tracking and participating in it. You can ban me now and I promise I will never come back. 

Please give me a last chance. I will never incite fan wars or do trolling again. 

[Mod Edit:Who can guess how many reports this post had?] 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Astonished 3
  • Sad 1
  • Disbelief 4
  • Knock It Off 5

28 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

A:EG actuals 3.77

20 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Pika 3.04

19 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Hustle 0.85

Poms 0.56

You just entered as things were about to get into a new level weird and trolling. You just saved us.

• Haha 2

Just now, tawasal said:

He is like the most well known actor from any market, more than any hollywood star. 

Because he is an Indian. India has very high population much more than US. Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan and Aamir Khan are much more famous than literally any HW actor. 

13 minutes ago, Shivampa2 said:

Hello, 

I am sorry for my past trolling and inciting franchise wars. I just want a second chance for real. No more alt nothing. 

@DeeCee  @AndyLL  @aabattery I have never spoken ill of anyone ever. I love box office tracking and participating in it. You can ban me now and I promise I will never come back. 

Please give me a last chance. I will never incite fan wars or do trolling again. 

tenor.gif

• Like 4

Just now, Shivampa2 said:

Because he is an Indian. India has very high population much more than US. Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan and Aamir Khan are much more famous than literally any HW actor. 

I mean everywhere else too.

Where I am from originally 99% of the population in my country know about him and his movies and it’s with a population around 15m-20m in an Africa country. 

• Like 3
  • Astonished 1
  • Disbelief 1

15 minutes ago, Nova said:

Was hoping for above $3M today for Pikachu to keep the sub 50 second weekend drop alive. Will have to see what the Friday increase is obviously to see if it’s possible 

Problem for Pikachu is it's not a family film so it won't jump like one. More like Shazam a hybrid with even less kids seeing it. 

Let's say it's an awesome drop and it's at 2.9

6.67 (130%)

11.67 (75%)

8.17 (-30%)

Still 3 million under and that's gotta be close to best case scenario

Edited by cdsacken