That One Girl

Spiral: From the Book Of Saw | May 14, 2021 | Lionsgate | Written, produced, and starring Chris Rock

23 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

I hate Chris Rock but this is so strange lol 

I can't stand Chris Rock either but even if he was the most talented stand up comic in the world that does not mean he has any talent as a film director.

19 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Particurlay when the guy direicting has Zero directing experience......

The director is the same guy who did Saw 2, 3 and 4. He has a lot of Saw experiences. :)

Saw 2 and 3 are probably the best Saw movies after the first one. So, it's good to see him back. 

Chris Rock?

Saw?

Reboot? Again?

WHAT THE F? :sparta:

While it's hilarious that they restart AGAIN two years after the last restart, I am curious to see how this will turn out. The comedy-background worked so-so for "Halloween"...

It's just sad that they will not follow the "Jigsaw" story. I would have loved to see the return 

Spoiler

of Shawnee Smith aka Amanda and other characters of the franchise. Including Logan as another apprentice who was around all the time would have been a great possibility to include some flashbacks.