Jump to content
That One Guy

Spiral: From the Book Of Saw | May 14, 2021 | Lionsgate | Written, produced, and starring Chris Rock

Recommended Posts

On 3/18/2020 at 9:47 AM, Blaze Heatnix said:

Could be moved to August, against Malignant ( which seems to be awful, based on test screenings )

Move this to either August 7th or August 28th. August 28th they could move The Hitman’s Wife’s Bodyguard to the Fall or January/February. Horror/Thrillers do very well weekend before Labor Day. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Boxofficerules said:

Lionsgate must have faith in this one if they’re going to put it out next May instead of later in the year.

FWIW they just delayed most of their 2020 slate back by a whole year except Antebellum (which was weeks from opening when the country shut down) so they're joining the list of studios that have pretty much written off this year completely and looking to 2021 hoping that the world has recovered by then.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, filmlover said:

FWIW they just delayed most of their 2020 slate back by a whole year except Antebellum (which was weeks from opening when the country shut down) so they're joining the list of studios that have pretty much written off this year completely and looking to 2021 hoping that the world has recovered by then.

Just like every studio not named Disney and Warner Bros, they know theaters are a lost cause before a vaccine exists.

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Just like every studio not named Disney and Warner Bros, they know theaters are a lost cause before a vaccine exists.

I thought we where just supposed to inject detergent into our blood.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've read rumours about a possible change of release date and a possible Netflix release...

 

Another rumor says Spiral is getting released this October, but it's being kept as a surprise. Lionsgate is getting a shareholder meeting tomorrow, so perhaps there could be some news. 

 

ViewerAnon, do you have any idea if this is true? Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

Enjoyed the trailer. I think it could really work as a PVOD. 
 

@Barnack @baumer - thoughts?

 

baumer - nearing the 20 year mark. 🙂

wish we had a History of the Forum. I would love to contribute to the collaborative wiki-like effort.  

Edited by lilmac
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2020 at 2:20 PM, Blaze Heatnix said:

Black Widow delayed to May 2021

 

Godzilla vs Kong also getting a May 2021 release

 

I'm curious about the release date for Spiral. Is it still holding that May spot? I think that's hard to believe.

When would you think it would be a better date for this one? At this point VOD or streaming seems like a strong possiblity tbh

Link to post
Share on other sites

I still don't understand why Lionsgate decided not to sell this and now will just dump it in a still dead marketplace.

 

Has there been any marketing for this?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CJohn said:

I still don't understand why Lionsgate decided not to sell this and now will just dump it in a still dead marketplace.

 

Has there been any marketing for this?

I'm sure as hell not complaining. 10 days until I see this puppy in IMAX

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SchumacherFTW said:

I'm sure as hell not complaining. 10 days until I see this puppy in IMAX

We are getting Monster Hunter in IMAX on that weekend instead. Fuck everyone.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.