sfran43

Weekend Thread: Weekend Actuals - John Wick: Chapter 3 $56.82M | Avengers Endgame $29.97M | Detective Pikachu $25.10M

7 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

For someone, who didn't like John Wick. Are sequel and third one any better?

Depends on why you didn't like it though I wouldn't imagine the needle would change too much for you. 2 and I presume 3 are a bit different in terms of tone and style.

Edited by MrPink

20 minutes ago, Nova said:

Booksmart actually looks fantastic and I’d be pissed as hell if someone posts spoilers for it. 

Ha, same! I went to see Curse of La Llorona and just before it started realised there was (sold out) preview of Booksmart on at the exact same time :( 

18 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Here's a hint: I don't care about getting predictions right and I'm just here to root for movies I like now

That’s fine, I thought you were just doing it deliberately to try and make them seem like disappointments when they aren’t 

• Like 1

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Aladdin and Sonic are the two movies this year I think look good that no one is willing to join me in hyping. WILL SMITH’S FRIEND LIKE ME IS GOING TO SLAP

I don't think Aladdin looks great, but it doesn't look as bad as some are saying here. I don't know why the forum wants it flop so badly

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

I found the first one okay but couldnt get past first twenty minutes of second. I probably need to be in a mood for it

Spoilers: Aladdin 2019's story only has 20 minutes of the original story. The rest of the run time is Aladdin, Jasmine, and Genie on a road trip when both Jasmine and Aladdin agree to join Genie on his adventure throughout the world. Showing A Whole New World if you will.

Edited by ScoobyDoo21

9 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Aladdin and Sonic are the two movies this year I think look good that no one is willing to join me in hyping. WILL SMITH’S FRIEND LIKE ME IS GOING TO SLAP

Eww to both but I am excited to see Will Smith's Friend Like Me.

38 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Second might be the best one. Latest one is pretty remarkable out the gate and then becomes a little or a lotta redundant of you're not game for video game action. Did you like Raid? Raid 2? Dredd?

Edited by JohnnyGossamer