sfran43

Weekend Thread: Weekend Actuals - John Wick: Chapter 3 $56.82M | Avengers Endgame $29.97M | Detective Pikachu $25.10M

6 minutes ago, Biggestgeekever said:

For what it's worth (possibly nothing!), theaters around here in Seattle are filling up pretty quick in the last half hour before showtime.

It undoubtedly helps that the Mariners have been awful enough lately to deter people from checking out tonight's game instead. ;)

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Porthos said:

I know I know, I'm such a fraud. :sadno:

(Not an MCU guy, really, though I respect the HELL out of its accomplishments and root for its success)

But the MCU is SW's greatest ally. :whosad:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Mulder said:

But the MCU is SW's greatest ally. :whosad:

And that's why I root for it. :lol:

===

I just think I got 'locked out' a while back.  And... It just doesn't kinda interest me all that much?  I'll sit and watch it on the TV and what not.  But.

Hmmm

Okay, two things.  I'm not as old of a curmudgeon as @Tele Dondarrion, but I kinda understand him in a small way.  But more to the point I was always more of a DC fanboi than a Marvel one, so the characters really don't mean all that much to me beyond being able to appreciate them from a distance

Anyway, as I said "just not my thing" even though I root for them to make all da monies. :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Porthos said:

And that's why I root for it. :lol:

===

I just think I got 'locked out' a while back.  And... It just doesn't kinda interest me all that much?  I'll sit and watch it on the TV and what not.  But.

Hmmm

Okay, two things.  I'm not as old of a curmudgeon as @Tele Dondarrion, but I kinda understand him in a small way.  But more to the point I was always more of a DC fanboi than a Marvel one, so the characters really don't mean all that much to me beyond being able to appreciate them from a distance.

Anyway, as I said "just not my thing" even though I root for them to make all da monies. :)

You_Were_The_Chosen_One.jpg

Spoiler

I'm not actually upset btw 

• Like 2

Just now, Mulder said:

You_Were_The_Chosen_One.jpg

Hide contents

I'm not actually upset btw 

*starts to post a response gif*

DAMMIT THEY ALL AREADY HAVE TEXT ON THEM!!!! :rant:

(and I don't feel like adding my own text or scrubbing them)

Spoiler

👍

I know.  The banter is fun though. ;)

• Like 1

Just now, Mulder said:

Gdi Deadline you overpredicted again.

giphy.gif

(buckle up thread, in other words - gonna get bumpy for a while in here)

((also, thanks for nothing, Deadline :rant: ))

• Haha 1