sfran43

Weekend Thread: Weekend Actuals - John Wick: Chapter 3 $56.82M | Avengers Endgame $29.97M | Detective Pikachu $25.10M

3 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Sooryavanshi won't release till a year from now. That's so early to give a call.

Its clashing with Insahallah of Salman and will most likely be the one to move as Salman is much bigger star than Akshay.

Gotcha. My mum loved simbaa and went crazy when she saw that teaser. 

Shes spending time in the highlands but definitely wants to visit Delhi again soon. 

Technically, 12.5M is not bad, +70%. Last weekend, Sat jumped more than IW because Fri was surpressed by Pika. Same thing with IW on DP2 weekend, surpressed Fri, bigger Sat (+75%). So perfectly understandable if we use IW +69% 3rd Sat for Endgame 4th weekend.

Edited by nguyenkhoi282

if 12m is real then its 1st disappointing saturday for Endgame. I think it will stay behind IW after today. Should finish in 835-840m range. Even in 2nd and 3rd saturdays the increases were good. But this week friday increase was good, so something has to give. Anyway it has made bank already so everything is gravy at this point.

4 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

if 12m is real then its 1st disappointing saturday for Endgame. I think it will stay behind IW after today. Should finish in 835-840m range. Even in 2nd and 3rd saturdays the increases were good. But this week friday increase was good, so something has to give. Anyway it has made bank already so everything is gravy at this point.

The Friday increase wasn't actually anything to write home about either.

2 hours ago, ACSlater said:

Titanic had boobies though. 

AEG has Ass. Glorious, Glorious Ass 

1 hour ago, CoolEric258 said:

but...but...trailer views. 

And Ryan Reynolds being quirky and snarky. We were all fooled. 

Anyway,

omg boys. I went to my parents murder mystery dinner only to come back and find out everyone has lost their damn mind. 😂😂😂

• Like 1

Does anyone want to join me in creating a GoFundMe page to cover the medical costs of therapy for the BOT members suffering from clinical depression when Endgame has to settle for #2 WW behind Avatar?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LonePirate said:

Does anyone want to join me in creating a GoFundMe page to cover the medical costs of therapy for the BOT members suffering from clinical depression when Endgame has to settle for #2 WW behind Avatar?

Avatar fans taking a Big W. if it really does fall short 

no other movie would come close but avatar 2

8 minutes ago, LonePirate said:

Absolutely you can go ahead and start that GoFundMe for me.