sfran43

Weekend Thread: Weekend Actuals - John Wick: Chapter 3 $56.82M | Avengers Endgame $29.97M | Detective Pikachu $25.10M

20 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

At least Ultron has finally been relieved of its “highest grossing dissapoinment” burden :Venom:

10 minutes ago, RtheEnd said:

Sat looking JW3 20, AEG 13, PDP 10.5

Sorry Ultron, back into the cellar with you.

• Haha 4

20m is a healthy Saturday jump for Wick minus previews.

Should do right around 57m or so I think for the weekend. Great number. With 2.6x legs (which is close to a low end I think), it should accomplish 150m.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

EG still holding poor against mid-level films

I just don't know what it needs to do though?  It's going to pass Avatar and it's going to be #2 domestic.  Maybe it should have been #1 but I think they'll be okay with the $3 billion. 

5 minutes ago, JimiQ said:

Amazing what 2m for Wick and half a mil for EG can do for people's moods :hahaha:

That $18M had me depressed, not gonna lie.😩 Even if it doesn't quite hit $20M, with Rth's track record, JW3 Saturday's gross will still be on the high end of $19M! And I can live with that!!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Johnny Tran said:

I just don't know what it needs to do though?  It's going to pass Avatar and it's going to be #2 domestic.  Maybe it should have been #1 but I think they'll be okay with the $3 billion. 

3 billion, lol, its on collusion course for tying Avatar WW depending how far Disney wants to push it

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MrPink said:

20m is a healthy Saturday jump for Wick minus previews.

Should do right around 57m or so I think for the weekend. Great number. With 2.6x legs (which is close to a low end I think), it should accomplish 150m.

But...it's not 60M :whosad:

• Like 1