sfran43

Weekend Thread: Weekend Actuals - John Wick: Chapter 3 $56.82M | Avengers Endgame $29.97M | Detective Pikachu $25.10M

15 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

If I spoil 1992’s Aladdin will I Be banned for 2019 Aladdin spoilers?

Can’t spoil what’s already spoiled.   

Careful with TLK spoilers though, I’m really looking forward to seeing Simba’s relationship with his Dad develop over the course of the movie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, LOGAN'sLuckyRun said:

TFW people would rather talk about Aladdin than the films that are actually out this weekend

car-shooting-system.jpg

Well Aladdin does not have dog deaths and what not so there 😛

Edited by ScoobyDoo21
  • Astonished 1

1 minute ago, Thanos Legion said:

Can’t spoil what’s already spoiled.   

Careful with TLK spoilers though, I’m really looking forward to seeing Simba’s relationship with his Dad develop over the course of the movie.

Yeah, hearing James Earl Jones say 'I am your father, Simba' is gonna be worth it

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Aladdin and Sonic are the two movies this year I think look good that no one is willing to join me in hyping. WILL SMITH’S FRIEND LIKE ME IS GOING TO SLAP

The....the TV spots for Laddy are starting to pull me in. Guess I'm just a nostalgic Disney shill. :( 

• Thanks 1
  • ...wtf 2

5 minutes ago, Nova said:

I haven’t watched the third one but if you weren’t a fan of the first Wick, can’t imagine you’d really enjoy the sequel. 

Yeh they’re just ‘check your brain at the door’ beat em ups. Seeing 3 tomorrow. 

• Like 1

I appreciate the universe building and depth of John Wick 2 and 3 but I gotta say I still enjoy the first one by far the most - was a lot more fun when the literal entire plot was "Guy kills everyone because his dog died"

• Like 7

Awesome for John Wick! Should pull north of $50 million opening weekend. R-rated action films are rarely blockbusters anymore unlike the heydays of Stallone or Schwarzenegger in the early 90’s etc. 

• Like 3

Also runtimes w/out credits and attachments for next week's releases:

Aladdin: 1:59. 2D shows are Toy Story 4 and Maleficent: Mistress of Evil. 3D shows are Frozen 2 and Maleficent: Mistress of Evil.

Brightburn: 1:26. Attachments unknown (probably MIB: International and OUATIH)

Booksmart: 1:35. Attachments are Where'd You Go, Bernadette? and Child's Play

• Like 1