charlie Jatinder

Monday (5/20) Numbers

I put my review in the Pika thread, but wow, my spouse and I had different movie thoughts on that cute little detective...

I gave a B/B- and spouse gave an F (while kids loved it).  I'm now the "with it" parent with the great taste:)...mission accomplished:)...

• Haha 6

6 hours ago, MikeQ said:

I don't blame MJ for having a signature, I was just curious what it meant. I always add "Peace, Mike" to my posts because I want all of them to come off as polite (and it's habit from the early BOM days). Tone isn't always easily conveyed on a message board, and it is easy to read someone's post as being harsh or negative. The "Peace" is my way of trying to prevent that.

Peace,

Mike

Was about to say, you've been ending your posts like since the beginning of BOM, over 15 years now right? 

I propose mandatory signatures. Adds structure and discipline. Too many kids stepping out of line these days thinking they are special with super-powers.

Shazam!,

a2k

• Haha 2