Legion Again

Disney+ MCU: The Falcon & The Winter Soldier | Featuring Captain Ughmerica and Battlestar Galactica

1 hour ago, VenomXXR said:

You can see his human fingers on his metal arm in the bottom right shot lol

Marvel has to clean up these issues.

It's a BTS shot, the fingers will be done in post. Probably too difficult to hold a gun with it on.

• Like 1

On 2/23/2021 at 3:18 PM, VenomXXR said:

You can see his human fingers on his metal arm in the bottom right shot lol

Marvel has to clean up these issues.

Christian Bale would have had his arm amputated to fully immerse himself in the role. 

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

Christian Bale would have had his arm amputated to fully immerse himself in the role. 

I actually can imagine him binding his arm in an unmovable/uncomfortable way to his body for a longer time to get a feel for it.

Every time I see the pictures of The Machinist (2004) and Batman Begins (2005) and... side by side I can believe a lot about him prepare eg for a role or similar

Blw-bC4CcAAHqJc.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, expensiveho said:

I feel like this has 0 hype, it'll be interesting how Marvel starts handling these releases so close to each other. (Shouldn't be a problem since not even Endgame was able to drown Spidey)

personally, this is least anticipated show for me among all. can assume there will be many like me. but I have 3 other friends more excited for this then they were for Wandavision. so....

Edited by jatvision
  • Sad 2

9 hours ago, expensiveho said:

I feel like this has 0 hype, it'll be interesting how Marvel starts handling these releases so close to each other. (Shouldn't be a problem since not even Endgame was able to drown Spidey)

The numbers say otherwise

• Like 3

Sam Wilson is my second favorite character in the MCU, and I am ready to fight every single person here that disagrees with me about how he is A perfect cinnamon roll And I am so excited that he’s getting his own show.

I also happened on lethal weapon last night, and re-watched it. So now I’m kind of really excited for falcon and emo boy, Since it’s giving me a really strong lethal weapon vibes from the trailer. And! Fun fact! The film was directed by Richard Donner, who Kevin Feige he worked for as an assistant early in his career

• Like 4

I don't know what a "perfect cinnamon roll" means but I agree Sam Wilson is great and underrated. Also Mackie and Stan have great chemistry both on and off screen so I'm looking forward to this buddy cop relationship between the two. 

• Like 3