Legion Again

Disney+ MCU: The Falcon & The Winter Soldier | Featuring Captain Ughmerica and Battlestar Galactica

It’s interesting that the first two shows have been real duo affairs. Then we get Loki and Ms Marvel, which look like they’ll have a pretty singular focused protagonist. And then Hawkeye is titled like a solo but will actually have more of a pair dynamic I suspect.

• Like 2

On 3/12/2021 at 2:36 PM, WandaLegion said:

It’s interesting that the first two shows have been real duo affairs. Then we get Loki and Ms Marvel, which look like they’ll have a pretty singular focused protagonist. And then Hawkeye is titled like a solo but will actually have more of a pair dynamic I suspect.

And I think Secret Invasion should be ensemble cast. 

• Like 1

Not generally someone that comes to mind as a reviewer but seems like the first episode at least is more like traditional MCU which if that's the case will be good for people who didn't vibe with WandaVision, bad for people that are expecting some more out there stuff and fine for the majority of people that just want more superhero goodness. 

Also not sure I'm going to agree with point 3 but I guess I'll find out in a couple of days. For what its worth Star Wars TV has proven TV can do wonders for a cinematic universe but just not sure I'm there with the MCU just yet, once they put out a show I love as much as Guardians, Ragnarok or Winter Soldier then I'll be at that point. 

• Like 2