EarlyDeadlinePredictions

BARRY (HBO) - Bill Hader as a Hitman!

Okay sweetie, drink your juice

Spoiler

Good lord that was dark 🤣 Not sure what the hell was going on with Sally at the end. The Fuches and Hank developments seem a little too ridiculous, but the Fuches reveal was hilarious, as was Barry driving around listening to podcasts trying to justify murder in the eyes of God until he finds Bill Burr telling him do what you want, it's God's will

Edited by MOVIEGUY
  • Haha 1

Spoiler

LOL @ Fuches. Glad Hank is living Cristobal's dream. Honestly no clue what they're doing with the Sally storyline. I know they've done some nuts things before, so I'm curious if her little breakdown was her snapping and destroying their house, or if she blacked out and the guy breaking in was real and she kicked his ass. IDK!

Barry listening to the podcasts was terrific lmao.

Spoiler

They did Gene dirty :( Barry's death was shocking, literally cheered and then was laughing with my draw dropped for like a minute straight. Barry got what he deserved, I just wish Gene could've gotten a happy ending after all the shit he's been through. 

Honestly the time skip episodes were getting a little too far fetched. There's too much suspension of disbelief required to buy Jim capturing Barry and then just leaving him alone, and Fuches's abrupt relationship with the coffee ship lady and her daughter really didn't seem to go anywhere. Still there was a lot of great stuff like the rocket launcher scene. The prison episodes were great, Hank and Barry's phone call is one of the best scenes in the whole show.

I enjoyed the finale, just a really dark ending. Sally still seems like a pretty distant mother and is clearly still completely broken, but at least she's trying to move on and has some degree of professional fulfillment. John gets to have the heroic image of his father upheld even if it's total horseshit. But poor Gene, it's even more tragic that Barry was about to turn himself in which would've saved him. Hader's acting in that final scene with Gene's agent was great. It's funny that that was the one guy who could seemingly get through to Barry, and then Barry instantly gets killed. Also Hank was obviously a dead man as soon as he kidnapped Sally and John.

Fuches and Barry's final scene was totally Walt and Jesse

Edited by MOVIEGUY

I wish more people talked about Barry in my personal circles cause it's really fucking good. Like INSANE good. Final season wasn't what I expected in a good way, felt like thriller more then a comedy and I love that shift, really put into perspective how much Barry fucked people over. Finale was excellent too.