Cedarpoint1111

THE HUNTSMAN WINTER'S WAR | April 22, 2016 | New Trailer on Page 42!

The director of the first movie is doing Ghost in the Shell now. Frank Darabont directing could be a good sign if he has a good script to work with. I doubt we will see this movie until 2016 at the earliest. Winter 2016 would be my best pick.

The director of the first movie is doing Ghost in the Shell now. Frank Darabont directing could be a good sign if he has a good script to work with. I doubt we will see this movie until 2016 at the earliest. Winter 2016 would be my best pick.

Has that been confirmed?

Darabont would be great, but so would OConner. Warrior was a masterpiece; probably should have been nominated for Best Picture.

Based on the choice of directors they are going for a darker , more character driven movie and based on the list of directors interested they must have a good script.

They are always going for a darker, more character driven movie in every sequel and reboot. No surprise there.

• Like 2

I don't. There's nothing charming about his rampant misogyny and general.. I don't even know what. When I think I'm the biggest loser in the world, I remember LexG. 

Yeaaaah, he can go too far with that shit but I honestly laugh at most of his tweets. His thoughts on movies are some of the most concise online,

I don't. There's nothing charming about his rampant misogyny and general.. I don't even know what. When I think I'm the biggest loser in the world, I remember LexG. 

"LexG" is a persona. One that mocks and takes certain attitudes to extremes. Yes, it can get a bit much, and yes, often times I just skip past all the shit. When he actually talks about movies, though, dude is fun.

• Like 1