ScoobyDoo21

Timon and Pumbaa are Hakuna Matata about Evelyn Deavor: Lion King over Incredibles 2 Dom

Posted (edited)

Exactly what it is. The Incredibles 2 was technically the biggest movie of the Summer last year Domestically. Technically since Infinity War released on April. The Lion King should be able to be able to beat Incredibles 2 Domestically. It will be an interesting battle since Both Incredibles and The Lion King could be considered one of if not the best of each of their releated companies: Pixar for Incredibles, and Lion King for Disney. Both of them carry heavy nostalgia. The Lion King 90s nostalgia and Incredibles 2000s nostalgia. Incredibles 2 did 608 in total. Lion King should do more than that even if barely

Also excuse my shit title. don't know how to do titles.

Edited by ScoobyDoo21
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

holy crap i just realised that the incredibles 2 villain is literally called Evil Endeavour.

Also pretty sure this club already exists, i'm sure there is a Lion King over 600M club or something along those lines, so you'll need to change up your target for the club to not get locked

Edited by Avatree

Posted (edited)

Bump since we are near the same weekend last year when Incredibles 2 blew off the doors with 180 million proving once again we are "fatigued" with superheroes and shows us just how much power Disney has in the box office.

Edited by ScoobyDoo21

Wow bold yet reasonable. I like it...

I'm not sure yet. Originally I had lion king at 525. If TS is on its way to 500 consider me in. We shall see.

In. Easily. 

I also agree with you that Incredibles 2 was the biggest movie of the summer last year and that Avengers: Infinity War wasn't a summer movie. Not only was it released at the end of April, it made 93% of its domestic total by the last day of May. I know May is considered a summer month in the movie world but it's really not summer. Just my opinion anyway.

Posted (edited)

IN

Edited by VenomXXR