Ezen Baklattan

CAYOM Y6 - Official Discussion Thread

16 minutes ago, cookie said:

Voltron's not happening. I'm pulling the plug on the series and moving on to things I hopefully will feel more motivated on. Sorry, everyone.

@Xillix please remove 3 from the schedule, thanks.

Reveal hidden contents

I get it man. Similar things caused me to sheve Lightspeed indefinitely

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, cookie said:

Voltron's not happening. I'm pulling the plug on the series and moving on to things I hopefully will feel more motivated on. Sorry, everyone.

@Xillix please remove 3 from the schedule, thanks.

Reveal hidden contents

I 100% respect your decision, especially if the end result is helping you dramatically. I wouldn't want you to keep pushing yourself on Voltron on this if the only thing it'll do is bring you down. Take things easy on the new projects, and we've got your back every step of the way.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Xillix said:

@cookie You want to hold onto your IMAX reservation for that weekend? You can still use it for something else.

I think I'll hold on to it until we get further into July and see if I can replace it with something or not. I don't feel right now like I want to take something out of Y7 and try to rush it out this year, but cooking up something smaller I think I can still do.

If I don't have anything by say mid-July I'd give it up.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Sorry to hear that Cook.

May you find inspiration for new and exciting things.

As sad as I am to have to put an end to it, it has felt like a sweet release in some respects. Also feels less stressing having to no longer balance two sci-fi franchises at once.

I'm not sure what I should do with the IP itself, though. Either I wait 5+ years for a full reboot and try to avoid the pitfalls that got me stuck in the first place, or if someone thinks they can do good with it I wouldn't be against handing the rights over.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, cookie said:

As sad as I am to have to put an end to it, it has felt like a sweet release in some respects. Also feels less stressing having to no longer balance two sci-fi franchises at once.

I'm not sure what I should do with the IP itself, though. Either I wait 5+ years for a full reboot and try to avoid the pitfalls that got me stuck in the first place, or if someone thinks they can do good with it I wouldn't be against handing the rights over.

In either case take your time to think.

In the latter case I know of a couple alums who in theory might consider lending a hand.

7 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Where are my Draggies

Spoiler

Now that Voltron's out of the picture I'm thinking either Y7 or 8.

The Amazing Adventures of Steve Harrington and Ydwin take priority in the fantasy realm though.

Edited by cookie
  • Astonished 1