efialtes76

Tuesday Numbers:Big increases...

1 hour ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I wonder if Pikachu can crawl to $150M DOM.

Personally, I think it's a certainty...but not a "lock":)...it's still in so many theaters, and isn't looking at an enormous theater drop this weekend (which it might have if SLOP 2 was really knocking presales out of the park), and the following week's competition looks weak, too (possibly letting it hang on to the Father's Day weekend)...and it made almost $7M last weekend, so it needs less than 3x that weekend to get there...

7 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

Personally, I think it's a certainty...but not a "lock":)...it's still in so many theaters, and isn't looking at an enormous theater drop this weekend (which it might have if SLOP 2 was really knocking presales out of the park), and the following week's competition looks weak, too (possibly letting it hang on to the Father's Day weekend)...and it made almost $7M last weekend, so it needs less than 3x that weekend to get there...

DP is currently at 133 million, This next two weekends look good, but after that TS4 comes out, which will no doubt cut into its legs, and theater count. I think it'll slow-crawl to 150m.