sfran43

Thursday Numbers: Aladdin $4.75M | Godzilla KOTM $2.65M

7 minutes ago, VENOM said:

Disney doesn’t even have a streaming platform or any subs but Netflix is doing worse than them? OK.. 

Netflix has nothing to fall back on is burning through cash and will lose subscribers so yeah at some point I think they will be in a lot more trouble than Disney. No idea why they have taken so long on streaming. It's dumb

11 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Netflix has nothing to fall back on is burning through cash and will lose subscribers so yeah at some point I think they will be in a lot more trouble than Disney. No idea why they have taken so long on streaming. It's dumb

Yeah ok dude sure call me when Disney gets 150 million subs or however many Netflix has by the time they actually start their own streaming service. And they are not bleeding any money they are in the black.

Edited by VENOM

47 minutes ago, VENOM said:

Yeah ok dude sure call me when Disney gets 150 million subs or however many Netflix has by the time they actually start their own streaming service. And they are not bleeding any money they are in the black.

Yeah they are burning through money. Costs a lot to keep up that content output.

Netflix to raise $2 billion in debt to fund more original content

https://techcrunch.com/2018/10/22/netflix-to-raise-2-billion-in-debt-to-fund-more-original-content/?guccounter=1&guce_referrer_us=aHR0cHM6Ly9lbi53aWtpcGVkaWEub3JnLw&guce_referrer_cs=VdWTiz8cMUAm5-tOqdEqlA

This debt offering is the sixth time in under four years that Netflix is raising $1 billion or more through bonds, noted Variety, which was among the first to report the news. As of September 30, Netflix’s long-term debt had reached $8.34 billion, up 71% from $4.89 billion in the year ago quarter, it said during its last earnings, Variety’s report also noted.

Edited by Avatree