cookie

Sp4rk Discussion Thread

8 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

@Spaghetti I am not going to say anything about Sp4rk while I read it except probably this one thing

Hide contents

LMAO Blanks is gonna get so annoyed

I'm not sure if you'd get to this part in 20 minutes but I think I know what it is, lmao.

Ok, one thing I will say @Spaghetti

On 10/16/2018 at 9:53 PM, 4815162342 said:

Also @Spagheditary I know it isn't going to happen but seriously after that first credits scene I will laugh my ass off in Film #4 if

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Not quite that, but in the rough neighborhood.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

Hmmm...I *SHOULD* probably wait until August, but...

I can withhold my review but there is one thing I think you should fix before Part 1 closes.

(Minimal spoilers below)

Spoiler

Some parts are very confusingly written, mainly in the third act. A lot of it has to do with how it cuts between different scenes and characters without there being any transition in the text, or if so is hidden in the paragraphs so that it becomes somewhat easy to miss. I was halfway through a dialogue break before realizing it wasn't the characters I just followed that were actually talking but rather a different set of characters the movie just cut to. It meant I had to go back and do double and triple takes just to make sure where I was. Beyond the Sky, issues I had with it otherwise, felt much smoother in comparison.

• Thanks 1

If y'all are okay with it, I can brush up some of the writing in the climax. In doing so, I'll block off reviews for sure until August 5th. 

In other words, NOTHING will change plot wise. I'm just gonna tweak some things in the climax so its easier to read.

Mild spoilers:

There are a LOT more moving pieces in the finale compared to any other film I've done to date, so I can easily brush things up a bit.