sfran43

Dead Weekend Walking Thread: Actuals - MIB International $30.03M | TSLOP2 $24.41M | Aladdin $17.31M | Rocketman $9.42M | Dark Phoenix $9.35M | SHAFT $8.90M

Yall been so spoiled by Charlie and Rth... imagine waiting until BOM / showbiz dropped weekend estimates (in the days before Nikkie and Scott - if I remember right - started warring about who knew the right people lol.) 

Or back when you had to wait for printed info 😂. This nothing on Saturday that deadline started last year is easy to deal with. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

Glad I stayed home from the theater this weekend and watched A Star is Born. Definitely over hyped but still a decent flick that I'm glad I saw. :)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, sfran43 said:

No sure Spirited Away can keep the pace but it definitely earned it for every penny it owned.

If Toy story touched your heart, spirited away touched your soul! There is a reason why it is the only one non-english anime to win best animated feature at Oscar to date.