sfran43

Dead Weekend Walking Thread: Actuals - MIB International $30.03M | TSLOP2 $24.41M | Aladdin $17.31M | Rocketman $9.42M | Dark Phoenix $9.35M | SHAFT $8.90M

6 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Shows that began at 4PM...

I think the number is bad

It is a bad number. People will over project it like they did Dark Phoenix last weekend. Supposedly 5 million was going to lead to 45-50mil.

• Like 1

I think with Fathers Day it should be able to get over $30m even if it ends up around $11m today including previews. I have a feeling this is going to he another one of those films that Sony struggles to push over $100m.

1 minute ago, Spaghetti said:

I think with Fathers Day it should be able to get over $30m even if it ends up around $11m today including previews. I have a feeling this is going to he another one of those films that Sony struggles to push over $100m.

If it gets 30 million or thereabouts it won't get anywhere close to 100 million. WOM seems quite bad.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, John Marston said:

Josh Brolin

will return to Men in Black 5 to save the franchise 

Sony will strike a deal with Disney to lend them Thanos so Brolin could play both hero and villain

• ...wtf 1