Jump to content

Recommended Posts

SLOP 2: $3mn

MIBI: $2.7mn

Aladdin: $2.4mn

XDP: $1mn

RocketMan: $1mn

KoTM: $1mn

 

JW 3: $0.74mn

 

 

A:EG: $0.47mn

 

  • Like 19
  • Thanks 10
  • Astonished 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aladdin probably just barely kicked out of top 3 next weekend, but I’ll hope it squeaks in. (And next weekend as well)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Thanos Legion said:

Aladdin probably just barely kicked out of top 3 next weekend, but I’ll hope it squeaks in. (And next weekend as well)

Toy Story 4 double features will help. Top 3 is certain I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Toy Story 4 double features will help. Top 3 is certain I guess.

Depends a lot on how hard SLOP is hit by TS4, since there’s a good chance of below TS4+CP and above MIBI. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

remember fellas, thor said "I like this one" and Cap Marvel collection boosted 😛

Since Endgame is now holding super well, where do you see it landing without a re-release/expansion? I’m thinking ~$2.770 billion can happen. Maybe even higher if Spider-Man really comes in swinging on Endgame’s left. Weird how much better things look compared to even a week ago. People thought Avatar first run would be a photo finish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Aladdin probably just barely kicked out of top 3 next weekend, but I’ll hope it squeaks in. (And next weekend as well)

It should be able to catch up to Men In Black in dailies starting with Tuesday, and Child's Play will likely underperform enough to allow it stay in the top 3 with SLOP2 and TS4.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, FlashMaster659 said:

Solid holds for the holdovers except DP. Outstanding for JW3, EG, and Aladdin.

Why solid holds? They dropped quite hard comparing to yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Doctor Stark said:

Since Endgame is now holding super well, where do you see it landing without a re-release/expansion? I’m thinking ~$2.770 billion can happen. Maybe even higher if Spider-Man really comes in swinging on Endgame’s left. Weird how much better things look compared to even a week ago. People thought Avatar first run would be a photo finish.

My projection is 2.755-2.760

 

Dom will add 8-10 mill and 3-5 mill OS

  • Disbelief 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, fmpro said:

My projection is 2.755-2.760

 

Dom will add 8-10 mill and 3-5 mill OS

........it added os 6 mill the previous week alone, so it will  add 3 mill for this week alone too,so

Edited by john2000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, PKMLover said:

Why solid holds? They dropped quite hard comparing to yesterday.

Yesterday was Fathers day. Big drops were expected. The Monday to Monday drops are still solid for everything outside of Dark Phoenix.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, PKMLover said:

Why solid holds? They dropped quite hard comparing to yesterday.

Maybe he’s talking about week to week drop not daily drop. DP dropped 59% from last Monday while JW 3 , EG and Aladdin dropped 17% , 22% and  23% respectively.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, john2000 said:

........it added os 6 mill the previous week alone, so it will  add 3 mill for this week alone too,so

So maybe a bit more. Its really winding down OS

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, fmpro said:

So maybe a bit more. Its really winding down OS

it will add around 10 for sure

  • Disbelief 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, PKMLover said:

Why solid holds? They dropped quite hard comparing to yesterday.

You're forgetting that Sunday was Father's Day with increases from Sat for some movies. So it's normal to have bigger Monday drops than usual for those movies. Like some posters suggested, you can look at the week-to-week drops to see how good or bad they are.

Edited by catlover

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Without an expansion or re-release EG won't match Avatar WW. It is 45M away from the mark. DOM it has 15M max in the tank (if FFH helps in late legs). And OS its going to gross another 10M more or less.

 

So 20M short of the record.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1m would be a great hold for KOTM compared to last Monday. Down 40% weekly.

 

Not being that optimistic in the numbers below but 110 dom looks fine :

 

1

1.45 (+45%)

0.91 (-37.5%)

0.73 (-20%)

= 4.09 [98.46]

 

1.06 (+45%)

1.59 (+50%)

1.23 (-22.5%)

= 3.88 (-55.8%) [102.34]

 

~7.7 away from 110

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, stripe said:

Without an expansion or re-release EG won't match Avatar WW. It is 45M away from the mark. DOM it has 15M max in the tank (if FFH helps in late legs). And OS its going to gross another 10M more or less.

 

So 20M short of the record.

it will fall short by 15-20 yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Toy Story 4 double features will help. Top 3 is certain I guess.

will they do that for endgame too ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.