charlie Jatinder

Monday (6/17) Numbers

3 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Toy Story 4 double features will help. Top 3 is certain I guess.

Depends a lot on how hard SLOP is hit by TS4, since there’s a good chance of below TS4+CP and above MIBI. 

5 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

remember fellas, thor said "I like this one" and Cap Marvel collection boosted 😛

Since Endgame is now holding super well, where do you see it landing without a re-release/expansion? I’m thinking ~$2.770 billion can happen. Maybe even higher if Spider-Man really comes in swinging on Endgame’s left. Weird how much better things look compared to even a week ago. People thought Avatar first run would be a photo finish.

25 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Aladdin probably just barely kicked out of top 3 next weekend, but I’ll hope it squeaks in. (And next weekend as well)

It should be able to catch up to Men In Black in dailies starting with Tuesday, and Child's Play will likely underperform enough to allow it stay in the top 3 with SLOP2 and TS4.

23 minutes ago, Doctor Stark said:

Since Endgame is now holding super well, where do you see it landing without a re-release/expansion? I’m thinking ~$2.770 billion can happen. Maybe even higher if Spider-Man really comes in swinging on Endgame’s left. Weird how much better things look compared to even a week ago. People thought Avatar first run would be a photo finish.

My projection is 2.755-2.760

Dom will add 8-10 mill and 3-5 mill OS

• Disbelief 1

14 minutes ago, fmpro said:

My projection is 2.755-2.760

Dom will add 8-10 mill and 3-5 mill OS

........it added os 6 mill the previous week alone, so it will  add 3 mill for this week alone too,so

Edited by john2000

19 minutes ago, PKMLover said:

Why solid holds? They dropped quite hard comparing to yesterday.

Maybe he’s talking about week to week drop not daily drop. DP dropped 59% from last Monday while JW 3 , EG and Aladdin dropped 17% , 22% and  23% respectively.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, john2000 said:

........it added os 6 mill the previous week alone, so it will  add 3 mill for this week alone too,so

So maybe a bit more. Its really winding down OS

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, PKMLover said:

Why solid holds? They dropped quite hard comparing to yesterday.

You're forgetting that Sunday was Father's Day with increases from Sat for some movies. So it's normal to have bigger Monday drops than usual for those movies. Like some posters suggested, you can look at the week-to-week drops to see how good or bad they are.

Edited by catlover

Without an expansion or re-release EG won't match Avatar WW. It is 45M away from the mark. DOM it has 15M max in the tank (if FFH helps in late legs). And OS its going to gross another 10M more or less.

So 20M short of the record.

1m would be a great hold for KOTM compared to last Monday. Down 40% weekly.

Not being that optimistic in the numbers below but 110 dom looks fine :

1.45 (+45%)

0.91 (-37.5%)

0.73 (-20%)

= 4.09 [98.46]

1.06 (+45%)

1.59 (+50%)

1.23 (-22.5%)

= 3.88 (-55.8%) [102.34]

~7.7 away from 110

9 minutes ago, stripe said:

Without an expansion or re-release EG won't match Avatar WW. It is 45M away from the mark. DOM it has 15M max in the tank (if FFH helps in late legs). And OS its going to gross another 10M more or less.

So 20M short of the record.

it will fall short by 15-20 yes