Eric Dolittle

Soul l Disney/Pixar l June 19, 2020 l Pete Docter directs | Jamie Foxx, Tina Fey, Questlove, Daveed Diggs, Phylicia Rashad | Teaser on Page 10!!!

2 Great Pixar Movie in the start of the Pete Docter Era?! And the animation looks soo insanely real and amazing for both movies? Yes Please! :) Here's our reaction and review to this trailer! Hope ya guys like it! 

Jamie foxx is going to be a blue blob for 95% of the movie right? 

great teaser but did Jamie die when he fell into the pit never to be seen again? :thinking:

Edited by Valonqar

22 minutes ago, Mr Terrific said:

Pixar is formula. 

The formula is, “Here’s an excellent movie.”

The formula is un-earned shmaltzy sentimentality.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

Yeah, the song isn't from the movie. I knew I heard it somewhere before (the radio or another movie trailer) before. It's this song: 

Also Pixar's trending on Twitter. Onward could never

• Like 1

But is Foxx dead from the pitfall and turned into a ghost? is that what the movie's about? 

3 hours ago, Minnale101 said:

This looks way way better than onward. Easily billion 

They look very different though 

This will clearly be a classic Pixar and win the Oscar, but Onward also looks like a very good movie, they could finally deliver 2 good movies in a year.

• Like 1

*Shay watches the new Pixar teaser with careful disgust - as if something is going to leap off the screen and stab him. He hates most things about Pixar, as we all know...*

Shay (after the first minute):

OMG, did they finally make a good looking movie again (as in Brave and Coco)...

Shay again (after the character dies and everything turns to shit):

Aaah, fuck it. They had to do this. Pixar could never make a full time good looking movie. Now we'll have to look at cheap formless ghosts for an hour and a half - and listen to tasteless self-help esoteric revelations - so that they could make a movie for 15 million bucks - and sell it to the sheeple for half a billion. Yeah, some classic Pixar there...

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, shayhiri said:

*Shay watches the new Pixar teaser with careful disgust - as if something is going to leap off the screen and stab him. He hates most things about Pixar, as we all know...*

Shay (after the first minute):

OMG, did they finally make a good looking movie again (as in Brave and Coco)...

Shay again (after the character dies and everything turns to shit):

Aaah, fuck it. They had to do this. Pixar could never make a full time good looking movie. Now we'll have to look at cheap formless ghosts for an hour and a half - and listen to tasteless self-help esoteric revelations - so that they could make a movie for 15 million bucks - and sell it to the sheeple for half a billion. Yeah, some classic Pixar there...

So I guess what your trying to express is that you prefer Pixar making films with more organic human type settings?🙂

• Like 1

Disney/Pixar have a black protagonist, and they cannot even let him be a black human for the entire film? Girl...

I loved The Princess & The Frog, but this shit...I am very unsure about. I might see it.

Have not seen a Pixar film in a long time.

• Haha 1

On 11/8/2019 at 5:47 AM, Melosh said:

So I guess what your trying to express is that you prefer Pixar making films with more organic human type settings?🙂

More like Shay likes to troll and fish for reactions