DeeCee

***SPOILERS***SPOILERS***SPIDER-MAN:FAR FROM HOME SPOILER THREAD***SPOILERS ALLOWED***SPOILERS***

I haven’t read the rest of the thread, but yes or no answers please;

is there more Rappin’ With Cap

is Steve is this more than jusy the Rappin’ With Cap gimmick?

20 minutes ago, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

Sounds like it. Detailed plot summary is on the marvel spoilers subreddit.

Just read it! Thanks! That sub had so many threads claiming to be real that I gave up. :lol:

@Sindreee Hope so. reviews praise Jake, he should stick around. 

Edited by Valonqar

<spoiler>My theater got a huge pop for JK Simmons return. Also huge gasps when Mysterio blows his identity to the world. He straight up puts Peters face in Times Square.</spoiler>

The explanation for the Elementals is that drones project illusions, but use weapons to cause real damage (gunfire, Sonic cannons, etc)

Edit: I saw the Chinese Clip and surprisingly it actually uses a different take when Mysterio says Peters name. The one in the US statics out for a second like Peter is going to avoid having his name exposed, but then cuts back and the Bugle puts a headshot of Peters face up.

Edited by SpiderByte

3 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

My theater got a huge pop for JK Simmons return. Also huge gasps when Mysterio blows his identity to the world. He straight up puts Peters face in Times Square.

The explanation for the Elementals is that drones project illusions, but use weapons to cause real damage (gunfire, Sonic cannons, etc)

Edit: I saw the Chinese Clip and surprisingly it actually uses a different take when Mysterio says Peters name. The one in the US statics out for a second like Peter is going to avoid having his name exposed, but then cuts back and the Bugle puts a headshot of Peters face up.

yeah, I felt that something wasn't quite what was described in spoilers. a slight difference.