DeeCee

***SPOILERS***SPOILERS***SPIDER-MAN:FAR FROM HOME SPOILER THREAD***SPOILERS ALLOWED***SPOILERS***

I usually avoid spoilers but couldn't help myself this time... I guess i'm okay with everything else except Peter's identity being revealed to everyone. I really, really hate the idea. Like I have been fine with the most changes but that's a really essential aspect of Spidey's character, I think it would be ridiculous to have a big secret identity reveal this early especially when it hasn't been even explored. And while JK Simmons back as JJJ is itself is amazing how is his and Daily Bugle's relationship with Peter even going to work when it kind of depends on him not knowing that Peter is actually Spider-man. But idk if all this is even confirmed so maybe I should't get myself worked up yet...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dudalb said:

So none of the spoilers have been confirmed?

I think jk simmons as jjj seems very likely because it consistently comes up and Vieweranon even changed his twitter profile pic to him after seeing the movie, but otherwise everything seems very dubious and unclear, all the alleged leaks say different things.

12 minutes ago, John Marston said:

JK being back is 100% true 

Great news if true.

That is actually plausible; Simmons loves playint JJ as his doing the voice work For JJ in several computer games shows, and  Sony was smart enough to know that you could not get a better JJ. And Feige, whose skill at casting is a big factor in the Success of the MCU< would have been 1000% on board with bringing Simmons back.

Simmons is simply an incredible actor; he richly deserved his supporting Actor Oscar win for "Whiplash". I remember being mpressed by him in his role as Dr.Skoda in "Law and Order". And he is  laos one hell of a insurance salesman.....

Edited by dudalb

11 minutes ago, bleachella said:

I think jk simmons as jjj seems very likely because it consistently comes up and Vieweranon even changed his twitter profile pic to him after seeing the movie, but otherwise everything seems very dubious and unclear, all the alleged leaks say different things.

Bringing Simmons back as JJ is a no brainer if ever there was one.