That One Girl

Toy Story 4 Weekend Thread | Estimates: Small Soldiers 118, Puppet Master 14.1, Prince of Persia 12.2 (-30%), Blues Brothers 2000 10.8 (-64%), Beverly Hills Chihuahua: The Squeakquel 10.3 (-58%)

4 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

I am feeling more confident about upper limit than 2 hours ago. In fact, even $45mn is possible. But let's just stick $42mn for next 6-7 hours.

With $ 45M, + 150M is happening

Anyway i’m very happy with $ 140M or so

• Astonished 1

52 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Bright burn did $3mn of $1mn previews. Since I don't really tracked film that small, $5.65mn is basically how R rated films generally perform.

Hmm, Saw 3D, Jigsaw, Get Out, Nightmare on Elm Street were R and had a similar preview number but did between 4.5-9.9x

Anyway, hopefully it goes higher with night time business 

11 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

I am feeling more confident about upper limit than 2 hours ago. In fact, even $45mn is possible. But let's just stick $42mn for next 6-7 hours.

Let's hope this is a good sign for its internal multiplier.

I want that $150M 😡

Edited by superduperm

7 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

With $ 45M, + 150M is happening

Anyway i’m very happy with $ 140M or so

Not quite.

BUT a 4.5+ previews-to-OD multiplier might be a good sign for Saturday. Who knows. Problem is Finding Dory had a great previews-to-OD multiplier and it stayed flat on Saturday. I2 was the one that increased 11%+.

Edited by superduperm

1 hour ago, MovieMan89 said:

There’s no other franchise ever with 4 consecutive films with increases in admissions right (talking sequels not cinematic universes)?

Dr No, Russia with Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball  

Fast 3,4,5,6,7 looks like a 5 streak    

Thor should have a good shot if they make a 4th

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

sorry but i want to aks, if this is still morning projections , could ts4 improve more than 45 ? 

Edited by john2000

Just an idea: Is it possible for this to beat Finding Dory's OW with a smaller OD? I feel like Finding Dory had a rough Sunday drop because it wasn't really a Father's Day movie like some of the other films in the market and I think the NBA Finals hurt it that day, too.

1 minute ago, john2000 said:

sorry but i want to aks, if this is still morning projections , could ts4 imporve more than 45 ? 

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it can because it's not even 1 PM on the east and film business has just BARELY started over here on the west. Everything right now is just projecting/estimating.

With that said, let's not hope for more than 45 right now I've already been disappointed enough lol.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Dr No, Russia with Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball  

Fast 3,4,5,6,7 looks like a 5 streak    

Thor should have a good shot if they make a 4th

For some reason I had thought 6 did less admissions than 5. Man that franchise is such a weird anomaly. 

https://www.boxofficepro.com/long-range-forecast-the-angry-birds-movie-2-47-meters-down-uncaged-good-boys-whered-you-go-bernadette/

Angry Birds Movie 2: 19/70 (Don't know if the 19's for the 3-Day or 5-Day)

47 Meters Down: Uncaged: 15/39

Good Boys: 15/43

Where'd You Go, Bernadette?: 11/45

Yesterday: 10 OW. N/A for total

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

https://www.boxofficepro.com/long-range-forecast-the-angry-birds-movie-2-47-meters-down-uncaged-good-boys-whered-you-go-bernadette/

Angry Birds Movie 2: 19/70 (Don't know if the 19's for the 3-Day or 5-Day)

47 Meters Down: Uncaged: 15/39

Good Boys: 15/43

Where'd You Go, Bernadette?: 11/45

Yesterday: 10 OW. N/A for total

19 for the 3-day.   

No changes to all other movies, they’ve been unusually stable recently.