That One Girl

Toy Story 4 Weekend Thread | Estimates: Small Soldiers 118, Puppet Master 14.1, Prince of Persia 12.2 (-30%), Blues Brothers 2000 10.8 (-64%), Beverly Hills Chihuahua: The Squeakquel 10.3 (-58%)

Lionsgate/EuropaCorp’s Anna not faring so well with $1.3M today and $3.3M. This despite the fact that once people get into the Luc Besson film, they love it with PostTrak showing 4 stars last night and males over 25 at 47% giving the pic an 81% and females over 25 at 28% giving the La Femme Nikita like movie an 82% positive.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Imagine actually thinking it’s a good idea to take Deadline’s early # over Charlie’s :hahaha:

I hope you are right but There is a reason a guy who gave us the numbers is working for Deadline, one of the biggest hollywood trades and Charlie... is posting on BOT forum. Not to take anything away from him

Edited by Damianport1

6 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Popped in on vacation just for this...haven't tracked presales so no idea if this is under what they are indicating...but under a 12x from Thursday seems low...not sure deadline is gonna be right, but if they are, the "more families are now staying away from full price movie outings" might become an even bigger thing as the year progresses...

Regal theaters, it could be your subscription play:)...

1 minute ago, Damianport1 said:

I hope you are right but There is a reason a guy who gave us the numbers is working for Deadline, one of the biggest hollywood trades and Charlies is posting on BOT forum.

The reason Deadline is posting numbers this early isn't because they know any better than we do. It's it's never to early to get clicks for that sweet sweet ad revenue.

• Like 1

Just now, Damianport1 said:

I hope you are right but There is a reason a guy who gave us the numbers is working for Deadline, one of the biggest hollywood trades and Charlies is posting on BOT forum.

TBH, I feel like several people here are much better at extrapolating data and making sound projections than any of the trades. Especially people like Charlie, who has actual data and numbers to work with.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Damianport1 said:

the same guys who though that captain marvel os would be 200 with chinaon ow, when charlie and rt and other  were saying 300 , lol deadline is wrong most of the times,when they are as accurate as @Charlie Jatinder   and @RtheEnd then we will talk

Edited by john2000
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, CoolEric258 said:

TBH, I feel like several people here are much better at extrapolating data and making sound projections than any of the trades. Especially people like Charlie, who has actual data and numbers to work with.

He should work for Deadline or THR then

6 minutes ago, Damianport1 said:

I hope you are right but There is a reason a guy who gave us the numbers is working for Deadline, one of the biggest hollywood trades and Charlie... is posting on BOT forum. Not to take anything away from him

Deadline #s around noon Pacific are a crapshoot. That’s just historical fact. Charlie has only started this year so there will be some kinks but his early estimates have been pretty good so far.

• Like 2