That One Girl

Toy Story 4 Weekend Thread | Estimates: Small Soldiers 118, Puppet Master 14.1, Prince of Persia 12.2 (-30%), Blues Brothers 2000 10.8 (-64%), Beverly Hills Chihuahua: The Squeakquel 10.3 (-58%)

7 minutes ago, Damianport1 said:

I hope you are right but There is a reason a guy who gave us the numbers is working for Deadline, one of the biggest hollywood trades and Charlie... is posting on BOT forum. Not to take anything away from him

Yeah. We'll see. He's been more accurate than Deadline through his time here. And, he can continue to provide revised, more accurate numbers as the day goes on.

• Like 2

UA/Orion’s Child’s Play is laying claim to second place with $6M today, including last night’s $1.65M, on its way to a $15M opening. The 13-17 sect loves the movie the most at 90%, while Men under 25 (21%) and Females over 25 (26%) enjoy the pic equally near 80%.

Sony’s Men in Black: International is currently looking at 3rd place with $3.7M today, and $12.1M in weekend 2, -60%, for a 10-day of $54M.

Illumination/Universal’s Secret Life of Pet 2 in weekend 3 is spotting $3.6M today, and $11.8M (-52%) for a running total by Sunday of $119M.

Just now, JohnnyGossamer said:

Yeah. We'll see. He's been more accurate than Deadline through his time here. And, he can continue to provide revised, more accurate numbers as the day goes on.

plus the fact that he and other user who used data see 40-46 friday, ( i combined all of the ranges here but you get the point)

35 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Just let him be. He does his own thing, and we just kind of let him do his own thing. He's not harming anybody, so...

all i'll say is godbless the fact that i can put quotes on ignore now too.

• Haha 3

Just now, Menor said:

Updated that, but 39 is not that unbelievable imo. It's not ridiculous like when deadline was claiming 18 million for Godzilla

yeah already updated ...  :D  as you said with recent pace $43 to $44 M ... 

1 minute ago, Sunny Max said:

Yeah ... we were expecting A .... but if Movie get A+ ... it would be excellent ..

yeah depending from the weekend we are looking at 450-500 i would say, i dont know how its doing os any info ?

Edited by john2000

1 minute ago, john2000 said:

yeah depending from the weekend we are looking at 450-500 i would say, i dont know how its doing os any info ?

Incredible in SA, Good in Korea , so so in Russia , Shit in China. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, john2000 said:

Poor start in Russia ... OW looking to $2.5 M ... Mexico (more shows than AEG so expecting massive OW) .. Brazil also going to be huge .. Good in Korea ..

Edited by Sunny Max

How big of surprise was that 100+ opening from Aladdin? didn't follow that weekend but i think it  was a surprise?

Which is weird for me. This movie is one of the most beloved Disney classic. why people thought it would flop?