That One Girl

Toy Story 4 Weekend Thread | Estimates: Small Soldiers 118, Puppet Master 14.1, Prince of Persia 12.2 (-30%), Blues Brothers 2000 10.8 (-64%), Beverly Hills Chihuahua: The Squeakquel 10.3 (-58%)

Just now, superduperm said:

Black women who were extremely attractive to me.

Name some famous ones who you can think of?

I dont think i really find anyone who's not white attractive. There are some korean/chinese/oriental whatever but other than that i don't think i'd ever have sex with anyone non white. Idk.

• Thanks 1
  • Disbelief 1
  • Knock It Off 6

27 minutes ago, LonePirate said:

I'm not sure in what universe a woman who looks like this is not attractive. Hell, she could convince gay men to sleep with her and even they would enjoy it.

Jinx Profile.jpg

In a racist’s universe. 

• Thanks 2
  • Knock It Off 1

so Aladdin is slaying while Toy Story:Wait, They Made Another One? Why? is falling way bellow expectations. and that includes TS4 jump today. marvelous. Sorry, I've been team Aladdin from the start and want over 1B so fall of competition and Aladdin sturdy legs bring me so much joy. 

P.S. Halle Berry is a Goddess and that's a fact of life. Anyone who says otherwise is lies, deception and more lies. 

Edited by Valonqar
  • Astonished 1

1 minute ago, superduperm said:

Black women who were extremely attractive to me.

Gabrielle Union

Halle Berry

Meagan Good

Sanaa Lathan

Nathalie Emmanuel

Zoe Saldana

Kerry Washington

Beyonce

More I am forgetting sure but those come quick to mind.

2 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Gabrielle Union

Halle Berry

Meagan Good

Sanaa Lathan

Nathalie Emmanuel

Zoe Saldana

Kerry Washington

Beyonce

More I am forgetting sure but those come quick to mind.

Zoe saldana is a good example because I think she is smoking hot in guardians of the galaxy but i get nothing when shes not painted green.

Halle berry we've covered and i just googled the others you named and none of them are hot.

Edited by Avatree
  • Astonished 1
  • Knock It Off 2

4 minutes ago, Avatree said:

Lmao. Are you attracted to one gender only and not another? You're sexist.

Not attracted to kids? Ageist.

etc

I found out what you were around the time of Black Panther’s release, this just reconfirms it. 

And yeah i’m not attracted to kids coz im not a paedophile you freaking weirdo. 

Edited by ZeeSoh
  • Like 16
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Guys I did not just get back from Chipotle and want to see this thread go off the rails. Mods, do something about this!

Report the one person causing the issues. It's an easy fix

• Like 2

This conversation is really getting off the rails. Each person is allowed to have their preferences, even if those preferences are seemingly racist. 

In any event, what can be said about Aladdin. My goodness, no one predicted this run after the trailers got killed on YouTube and on social media. My son and I really enjoyed it, so I am happy it is doing well.

I can honestly say that I have enjoyed every movie that I have seen this summer. I loved Endgame. I really liked SLOP2 and Aladdin. I skipped Godzilla, but a friend of mine said it was good. I thought Ma was enjoyable as were John Wick 3, Dark Phoenix and Shaft. For me, this summer has been good at the movies. Obviously, that is not the case for a lot of people, as many haven’t bothered to go.

• Like 1
  • Knock It Off 2

I can't believe I just had to read with my own eyes things like "I never find black women attractive" or "I wouldn't have sex with anyone who isn't white" and using words like "elite blacks" and "orientals" and then trying to act like they are not racists :gold:

Like take this shit to 4chan or something, also we all know you aren't getting any laid anyways lmao

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

If someone had an ex who resembled Halle and the mere sight of her brought back bad memories, then I could understand why someone did not find her attractive. Or, if you had been blessed and you have a current gf/wife/partner who is hotter than Halle, then I could understand why you would not find her attractive. Otherwise, Halle is arguably one of the most beautiful women to have ever graced the silver screen.