Eric Atreides

SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME WEEK THREAD l 93.6M 3-Day, 185.1M 6-Day. l ****NO SPOILERS**** | Sale $5 off Gold/Premium/Silver l Other #s - TS4 34.3, YDay 10.7, Annabelle 9.7, Aladdin 7.6, Midsommar 6.6 (10.9 5-Day)

What a big difference between possibly as low as 38-43 million (+\-) and the 53-55 early estimate by Charlie. It will be very interesting to see where the movie lands. I don’t really trust Deadline, so I am leaning toward Charlie more. 

• Like 5

Honestly It's going to be hard to judge how good the Tuesday number is because it's rare to have a movie open on Tuesday. Also due to the 50% discount as well. Cineplex and Landmark the two biggest theaters chains in Canada both have the 50% discount.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ms Lady Hawk said:

What a big difference between possibly as low as 38-43 million (+\-) and the 53-55 early estimate by Charlie. It will be very interesting to see where the movie lands. I don’t really trust Deadline, so I am leaning toward Charlie more. 

well from the moment that deadline basically said that could go way higher, that means that even they dont know lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

Can’t wait for Stellan’s solo Marvel movie so we can get his nude scene in Thor: The Dark World posted multiple times

Right! I am excited for Chernobyl to win all the Emmys too

• Like 1

1 minute ago, john2000 said:

yep, it seems that it depends from the theater, many of them also dont have discount, so it depends

Most places I have checked dont have, these are outliers(I found another one in NH). But ones doing discount are doing better than others. Shows are selling out big time.

@Menor

Marcus is also doing it(discount tuesday). They manage 700 screens and off that I am expecting spidey to have 250-300 today. So that is lots of discount seats.

https://www.fandango.com/marcus-majestic-cinema-of-brookfield-AAUML/theater-page?date=2019-07-02

https://www.fandango.com/marcus-menomonee-falls-cinema-AAGLX/theater-page

Edited by keysersoze123

6 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Just watched it. WAY better than Homecoming. It should have great wom

Action better? VFX? Tired of Marvel giving us great effects (Thanos) and terrible effects (Endgame's climax) in the same movie.